Forums > General Industry > flawless skin!!

Model

Blue_Steel

Houston, Texas, US

Does any one have any tips to achieve flawless skin? thanx

Jan 12 07 01:29 am Link

Model

BellaLynn

Denver, Colorado, US

Lots and Lots of water!

Jan 12 07 01:31 am Link

Model

Iris

Dallas, Texas, US

And a lot of water. Like a gallon a day...

And lay off the chocolate.

Jan 12 07 02:55 am Link

Model

Cristina Ashley

Buffalo, Illinois, US

good genes.

oh and water.

Jan 12 07 02:59 am Link

Model

Cristina Ashley

Buffalo, Illinois, US

Kalene wrote:
And lay off the chocolate.

Why does evryone say this about chocolate? I am a chocolate feen and eat it all through out the day, everyday. Still, the only time i get a pimple is when my hormones are going crazy once a month.

Isn't the whole chocolate thing just a myth?

Jan 12 07 03:01 am Link

Photographer

Jmoore Images

Northville, Michigan, US

Blue_Steel wrote:
Does any one have any tips to achieve flawless skin? thanx

Photoshop!

Jan 12 07 03:03 am Link

Model

BellaLynn

Denver, Colorado, US

jeffrey moore wrote:

Photoshop!

Haha. That too smile

Jan 12 07 03:05 am Link

Model

Layla_M

Long Beach, California, US

Cristina Ashley wrote:

The only logical reasoning I know of behind this is that chocolate has caffeine in it which dehydrates you and shortly speeds your metabolism. I wonder if there really is a bigger reason behind this though.

Oh, and my boyfriend had really acne prone skin as a young teen and said that his dermatologist told him to only use Colgate toothpaste when brushing his teeth, because something in all the others was making him break out on his chin/cheek area... moral of the story: look for things you apply to your skin that may be making you break out more.

Jan 12 07 03:10 am Link

Photographer

Mann Made Imagery

Lubbock, Texas, US

Cristina Ashley wrote:
Why does evryone say this about chocolate? I am a chocolate feen and eat it all through out the day, everyday. Still, the only time i get a pimple is when my hormones are going crazy once a month.

the chocolate thing is a myth.  chocolate is actually good for you and promotes your brain to produce more dopamine which makes you feel better. dark chocolates are the best for you and lighter chocolates don't do much for you at all. chocolate has a lot of antioxidants in them too which are very good for you. the only down side is it has natural caffeine in it which will dehydrate you a bit.

why they say chocolate is bad is because so many chocolate candies have lots of sugar and fats in them.  both of which are not good for you in excessive doses.

Jan 12 07 03:12 am Link

Photographer

Travis Price

New York, New York, US

photoshop works for me

Jan 12 07 03:14 am Link

Model

Cristina Ashley

Buffalo, Illinois, US

Thuy Anh wrote:

both of which are not good for you in excessive doses.

chocolate in excessive doses is wonderful for me smile

Jan 12 07 03:15 am Link

Photographer

Mann Made Imagery

Lubbock, Texas, US

perfect skin:

1. drink lots of water
2. eat healthy, stay away from red meat
3. clean it with a gentle cleanser, do not use scrubs that are made of nut shells those actually tear at the skin instead of rub away the dirt and oils like micro-beads. the tearing will cause your skin to keep healing small cuts and scars, you can't see them but they are there and it will become TOUGHER not softer.
4. don't pick at your skin
5. wear sunscreen, don't want to use one of the regular ones?  use Aloe Vera gel. smile  it's a natural sunscreen and will help to heal your skin as well.  you'll need to apply it more than a regular sunscreen though.

Jan 12 07 03:16 am Link

Photographer

Mann Made Imagery

Lubbock, Texas, US

Cristina Ashley wrote:

chocolate in excessive doses is wonderful for me smile

LOL, works for me too, I know I shouldn't but I'm so addicted XD

Jan 12 07 03:17 am Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Thuy Anh wrote:

LOL, works for me too, I know I shouldn't but I'm so addicted XD

Hey Linda!

Jan 12 07 03:17 am Link

Photographer

Mann Made Imagery

Lubbock, Texas, US

Image K wrote:

Hey Linda!

Hey Ken!!! big_smile what's up?!

Jan 12 07 03:18 am Link

Model

Michael Fulton

Just take care of your body. Drink lots of water and clean your face every night. But there still is editing that goes into the final product to get the perfect skin.

Jan 12 07 03:20 am Link

Photographer

IrisSwope

Dallas, Texas, US

Jan 12 07 03:22 am Link

Model

Iris

Dallas, Texas, US

Cristina Ashley wrote:

I don't know. I tend to just eat massive amounts of junk food, including chocolate, and then breakout. I can't actually narrow it down to chocolate, but I'm willing to blame it. But that won't stop me from eating it smile lol....

Layla_M wrote:
The only logical reasoning I know of behind this is that chocolate has caffeine in it which dehydrates you and shortly speeds your metabolism. I wonder if there really is a bigger reason behind this though.

I drink like, 4 cups of coffee, & 4 Diet Mountain Dew Code Reds (in a can) a day. I don't think the caffeine in chocolate is hurting me at all...

Jan 12 07 03:24 am Link

Model

Layla_M

Long Beach, California, US

Kalene wrote:
I drink like, 4 cups of coffee, & 4 Diet Mountain Dew Code Reds (in a can) a day. I don't think the caffeine in chocolate is hurting me at all...

DANG! I thought my 24oz coffee each morning was bad!

Jan 12 07 03:29 am Link

Photographer

Le Beck Photography

Los Angeles, California, US

Stay out of the sun. Tanning is your skin's way of telling you to back off. When I retouch I see sun damage and pre-cancerous lesions on 25 year olds. Things that I shouldn't see on a person of 40 much less a 25 year old.

Jan 12 07 03:34 am Link