Forums > General Industry > Utah's Best Talent Agency???

Model

James Logan

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Which agency is Utah's best???
I was represented by McCarty a few years ago.  They were'nt bad but is there better?  I have friends that model for W Talent & the Craze- both NOT GOOD.  I've heard good things about TMG but their website sucks.  I'm most impressed with Urban (Wilhelmina).  I don't care much about leaving for bigger markets.  I'd just like a lot of local work.

Any thoughts?

Jan 10 07 06:14 pm Link

Model

JenC

Beverly Hills, California, US

W Models is horrible! But I just sent you a message so read it! wink

Jan 13 07 05:49 am Link

Model

nikki-wikki

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

I'll have to agree. W as an agency isn't really that great! However they have some amazing photographers. I was told to try Urban, but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know! I'm tired of paying this jacked up agencies only for them to put me in collections 3 weeks later. =/

Jan 14 07 02:24 am Link

Model

Charonda

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

I am going to come out and be honest. This is Utah and it isnt exactly the fashion capitol of the world. Many agencies are going to have a shortage of jobs compared to L.A. or NYC. I am currently with a agency however, I have not  had many jobs. My most recent was a one liner and it was fun. I have chosen not to soley depend on the agency even though it does help because you find a lot of things in life if you learn to search and research for yourself.

For me...I dont want to do nude modeling or just any random type of modeling. I want things to be tasteful and I would love to do high fashion, print and commercial because I believe I can. Versatility is good but having a general idea of what type of model you want to be or become is good because you come up with good ideas reflecting that.

Jan 14 07 11:55 am Link