Forums > General Industry > the little red dog agency? anyone have feedback?

Photographer

ELANFOTOS

Miami, Florida, US

Hey guys,

I just had one of my models call me all excited that this agency wants to fly her out to  London  and have her in one of their shows, (or something like that) , shes very very excited, to say the least, however a bit apprehensive, (shouldnt she be?). I dont know much about this agency, as far as being reputable, so I am putting it out to you guys? Any info on the "little red dog agency" would be helpful. ANd yes i checked the website and googled, but nothing useful, so come on mayhemites, do your thing!

Jan 05 07 10:04 am Link

Model

DELETE ACCOUNT

Eškašem, Badakhshan, Afghanistan

Jan 05 07 10:25 am Link

Photographer

ELANFOTOS

Miami, Florida, US

thnaks  , I dunno why i couldnt find it.... i knew i smelled a rat.

Jan 05 07 10:48 am Link

Photographer

stan wigmore photograph

Long Beach, California, US

SCam!Scam!

Jan 05 07 02:26 pm Link

Makeup Artist

NdeyeFace

Los Angeles, California, US

ELAN IMAGE STUDIO wrote:
Hey guys,

I just had one of my models call me all excited that this agency wants to fly her out to  London  and have her in one of their shows, (or something like that) , shes very very excited, to say the least, however a bit apprehensive, (shouldnt she be?). I dont know much about this agency, as far as being reputable, so I am putting it out to you guys? Any info on the "little red dog agency" would be helpful. ANd yes i checked the website and googled, but nothing useful, so come on mayhemites, do your thing!

If you can't find anything what so ever on google... One word SCAM!

"Little red dog agency" .... Cool... Three words .... Woof Woof SCAM! (actually sound fx and one word)

Geez at least make the name sound some what less "scamish" lol

Jan 05 07 04:03 pm Link