This thread was locked on 2007-01-02 20:34:32
Forums > General Industry > Older men looking to date models LOL

Photographer

Lightroom Photography

Saint Paul, Alaska, US

So many times I have seen posts about the "potential" problems with men looking at places like MM looking for dates (if you know what I mean). Most comments can be summarize to the sad fact that this is an aspect of the business and you just have to be careful.

But then, as I login into my account - I see a bunch of advertisement for "SugarDaddyForMe" LOL :-) LOL are you kidding me!

I know this is a free market, but isn't this the kind of thing that makes people believe this might being encourage to some degree.

Again I am not judging - is just kind of hilarious to me. :-)

Jan 02 07 03:14 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Please see the Site Related Discussion forum. This is being discussed there.

Jan 02 07 03:15 pm Link

Photographer

Lightroom Photography

Saint Paul, Alaska, US

Thank you Jessalyn,

I should of figure this would of initiated a conversation.

BTW: Love your pictures :-)

Jan 02 07 03:18 pm Link

Photographer

sdsteve

Spokane, Washington, US

I want to date jessalyn!!

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

hey no problem guys.

and thanks sdsteve. I'll check with the b/f to see if he's ok with that.

Photographer

sdsteve

Spokane, Washington, US

Jessalyn wrote:
hey no problem guys.

and thanks sdsteve. I'll check with the b/f to see if he's ok with that.

you do that and i will ask my wife if it is ok  wink

Jan 02 07 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

Lightroom Photography

Saint Paul, Alaska, US

Ok,

At least I got a funny exchange between the two of you LOL :-)

Jan 02 07 03:38 pm Link

Photographer

Mortonovich

San Diego, California, US

Either of you have a cute sister?

Jan 02 07 03:43 pm Link

Model

Tiara Lestari

Jhanaydāh, Jhanaydāh, Bangladesh

lol at this hillarious thread!

Jan 02 07 03:45 pm Link

Photographer

eg

Miami Beach, Florida, US

i didn't know Jessalyn had a b/f?

Jan 02 07 03:45 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

fashion industry inc wrote:

it's a recent occurrence

Jan 02 07 03:47 pm Link

Model

Tiara Lestari

Jhanaydāh, Jhanaydāh, Bangladesh

fashion industry inc wrote:

he is samoan and apparently big and full with tattoos

*gossip
lol.. im bored

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Lestari wrote:

he is samoan and apparently big and full with tattoos

*gossip
lol.. im bored

lol. MYTH.

Photographer

c_d_s

Lubbock, Texas, US

I'm so old I'm no longer interested in dating models. I just want their image.

Jan 02 07 03:51 pm Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

Speaking of older men and really young women.....

Wife and I went to Outback tonight for dinner. Directly behind my wife is a guy about 40-45 with his "date"...about 18-19. He was yakking away a mile a minute. I guess he thought if he talked fast enough she would overlook his grey hair..LOL!

About halfway through their dinner she gets up. I guess to go to the ladies room. Comes back a few minutes later, sits down and begins to eat again. The guy with his big shit-eating grin goes back to yakking away.

About 5 minutes later this young guy, 18-19, walks up to the table. She makes some kind of introduction and invites him to sit down. The older guy looks a bit stunned! Before you can say one, two and three the young guy starts eating the food from her plate while she begins to talk to him and ignores the older guy.

I know some of you might say, "how rude"....but I was lauging my ass off. This dumb shit just got hosed! Not only did he not "get the girl" but he ended up feeding what seemed to be her boyfriend.

Some men are just plain stupid! So stupid I'm ashamed sometimes to be the same sex for fear of being lumped in the morons of our sex.

But for those of you grey haired lothariaos out there if you insist on dating someone your daughters age or younger at least have the balls to tell the boyfriend to take a hike and not feed him too.

Jan 02 07 07:49 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Reese Photography

Brandon, Florida, US

Jessalyn wrote:

lol. MYTH.

Yeah, in reality he's short, has no tatttoos, wears glasses and sits in a wheelchair.

Jan 02 07 07:54 pm Link

Photographer

The Don Mon

Ocala, Florida, US

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:

Wife and I went to Outback tonight for dinner. Directly behind my wife is a guy about 40-45 with his "date"...about 18-19. He was yakking away a mile a minute. I guess he thought if he talked fast enough she would overlook his grey hair..LOL!

About halfway through their dinner she gets up. I guess to go to the ladies room. Comes back a few minutes later, sits down and begins to eat again. The guy with his big shit-eating grin goes back to yakking away.

About 5 minutes later this young guy, 18-19, walks up to the table. She makes some kind of introduction and invites him to sit down. The older guy looks a bit stunned! Before you can say one, two and three the young guy starts eating the food from her plate while she begins to talk to him and ignores the older guy.

I know some of you might say, "how rude"....but I was lauging my ass off. This dumb shit just got hosed! Not only did he not "get the girl" but he ended up feeding what seemed to be her boyfriend.

Some men are just plain stupid! So stupid I'm ashamed sometimes to be the same sex for fear of being lumped in the morons of our sex.

But for those of you grey haired lothariaos out there if you insist on dating someone your daughters age or younger at least have the balls to tell the boyfriend to take a hike and not feed him too.

guys either having a mid-life or shes a rental

Jan 02 07 07:56 pm Link

Model

Ashlynn

Pasadena, Maryland, US

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:

Wow that's hilarious.....ROTFL

Jan 02 07 07:57 pm Link

Photographer

STUDIOMONA PHOTOGRAPHY

Avon, Minnesota, US

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:

just curious as to how you arrived at that conclusion..maybe he was her father? smile

Jan 02 07 07:58 pm Link

Photographer

EL PIC

Austin, Indiana, US

These Sugar Daddy adds are really increasing
the old guy w camera and young hot model date factor.

Tyler - do you get kickbacks ?

EL

Jan 02 07 07:58 pm Link

Photographer

Veteres Vitri

MAYLENE, Alabama, US

Jessalyn wrote:
it's a recent occurrence

psst,  give him some jujubees

Jan 02 07 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

glamrockin

Richland, Washington, US

I like romantic comedies, long walks, and taking naughty photos!

Jan 02 07 08:08 pm Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

StudioMona wrote:

just curious as to how you arrived at that conclusion..maybe he was her father? smile

Welllll....he was the friendliest father I've ever heard.....aside from the fact he was talking about his daugher to her.....a real stupid thing to do since she was the same age more than likely.

Jan 02 07 08:13 pm Link

Photographer

Lightroom Photography

Saint Paul, Alaska, US

This is great!

My intention for this tread was not what ended up being. However I like much more what ended up being about smile

Jan 02 07 08:27 pm Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

DennysPhoto wrote:
Again I am not judging - is just kind of hilarious to me. :-)

Of course your judging. You sound like a gossipy old lady eating bon-bons with her friends.

Jan 02 07 08:29 pm Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Seattle, Washington, US

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:
Welllll....he was the friendliest father I've ever heard.....

I think his first mistake was taking her to the Outback... one step sideways from, oh, Sizzler and barely a step up from Jack-in-the-Box!

When I take someone out, I go to a real restaurant :-)

Jan 02 07 08:30 pm Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

StudioMona wrote:

Thank you.

People sticking their long noses over the fence should have them cut off.
Those three have a right to eat at the restaurant too, undisturbed.

Jan 02 07 08:34 pm Link