Forums > General Industry > Most "interesting" comment received

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

I think it might be this one

I'm sure you're a very intelligent and caring woma... HOLY HELL LOOK AT THEM TITTIES!

https://img1.modelmayhem.com/060126/12/43d91394e26e4.jpg

Jan 05 07 03:58 am Link

Photographer

AU fotografia

Houston, Texas, US

Mark Sebastian wrote:
"Very Very high sense with your high spiritual Karma in gods. After I jointed flickr a few days ago, I checked many pictures in the world. Your pictures are Very very pure soul, I felt. I am very happy today. But, I hope that your pictures will be able to absorb more stronger spirit energy for people. Not only high tecknology. You can do. Before I worked for the biggest musican groups in the world. So, I can analize your future."

oh wow..this just wants me to follow his religion.. that japanese cat of urs is my new god!

Jan 05 07 04:09 am Link

Photographer

Josh Separzadeh

Venice, California, US

Daniel Woolfolk wrote:

OMG!!!  That's sooooo funny..  what was the pic?

it was just in my tag section

Jan 05 07 04:11 am Link

Model

Jami Lea

Los Angeles, California, US

Primal Lens wrote:
Something along the lines of " U R A HOTTIE"

from someone who didnt take the time to notice I was the photographer of the images not the model in them. I contacted him and told him this and he went off on me saying I was gay for pretending to be a girl and he asked why I wanted to try to trick people by making them think I was the girl in the photos.

Um, Hello, Mcfly!

LMFAO!!!

Jan 05 07 04:15 am Link

Model

K Ann

Renton, Washington, US

Mark Sebastian wrote:
yipes!
(i, for one, think your modeling is quite spiffy)

Thank you, Mark. I thought so too...
Your photos are quite spiffy as well.

Jan 05 07 04:17 am Link

Model

Grace Face

Mine is:

"I'm sorry but you look like you have down syndrome. *is totally unbiased and objective* "

and I think it was meant for my overall look and not any picture in general, from a totally unbiased and objective perspective that is wink

Jan 05 07 04:20 am Link

Model

K Ann

Renton, Washington, US

Grace You wrote:
Mine is:

"I'm sorry but you look like you have down syndrome. *is totally unbiased and objective* "

and I think it was meant for my overall look and not any picture in general, from a totally unbiased and objective perspective that is wink

That's just mean...

I guess some of the angles/shadows that are on your face don't flatter it in some pix. But I wouldn't think 'down syndrome' What a jerk. How nice of him or her to cushion the blow with 'unbiased and objective'

Jan 05 07 04:28 am Link

Model

Grace Face

^

I know, lol.  I thought it was funny because the guy who said it is awkward and nerdy with fat cheeks and acne.  He's one of those people that has crap to say to everyone but he shouldn't be one to be criticizing anyone

And yes I do need some better pictures, once I set up some shoots ..yay!

Jan 05 07 04:33 am Link

Model

K Ann

Renton, Washington, US

Grace You wrote:
^

I know, lol.  I thought it was funny because the guy who said it is awkward and nerdy with fat cheeks and acne.  He's one of those people that has crap to say to everyone but he shouldn't be one to be criticizing anyone

And yes I do need some better pictures, once I set up some shoots ..yay!

Oh people like that annoy me to no end! I got torn apart in this guy's critique of my photos. All his work was magazine, high glam, 5 foot- 10 inch beauties, where the shot was more clothing ad than art. Which is fine! But he really ripped into me and we do not have the same style at all! When he can't get past that what I do is different than his I feel it discredits his critique...

Whew! Guess I'm still kinda blowing off steam...
Anyways, I like most of your photos! You're gorgeous!!!

Jan 05 07 04:45 am Link

Model

Wenzel

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

"have u been shopping in the womens section @ walmart? i think we maybe wearing the same shirt"

I am wearing a black turtleneck - Just found it a bit bizar...and I do not shop at Walmart!

Jan 05 07 04:31 pm Link

Model

KatieK

Lawrence, Kansas, US

On an old shot I've since taken down.  A guy told me that if he squinted really hard, my bewb looked like one of those pizza roll things.

Jan 05 07 04:48 pm Link

Photographer

fstopdreams

Chattanooga, Tennessee, US

Nemi Bea wrote:
I think it might be this one

I'm sure you're a very intelligent and caring woma... HOLY HELL LOOK AT THEM TITTIES!

https://img1.modelmayhem.com/060126/12/43d91394e26e4.jpg

I found that just about funny enough to make me smile. The cheeks started their upward turn... I might have said the first part and thought the second part, but I would have kept it to myself.

I appreciate the honesty if it's expressed in a way I find palatable though. How'd you feel about it?

Jan 05 07 04:52 pm Link

Photographer

ARZ Images

University City, Missouri, US

I found my most interesting comment on Flickr, from some cat in Japan.  He said:

"Very Very high sense with your high spiritual Karma in gods. After I jointed flickr a few days ago, I checked many pictures in the world. Your pictures are Very very pure soul, I felt. I am very happy today. But, I hope that your pictures will be able to absorb more stronger spirit energy for people. Not only high tecknology. You can do. Before I worked for the biggest musican groups in the world. So, I can analize your future."

i had no idea there were hippies in japan until i read this.  and he thinks he is nostradamus this hippy.  i think he has absorbed a bit more than just some strong spirit energy.

Jan 05 07 04:53 pm Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Grace You wrote:
Mine is:

Wow, what an ass hole!

Jan 05 07 05:00 pm Link