Forums > General Industry > What is your definition of beauty!

Model

Urheartdesires

What is your defintion of beauty? 

Happy New Year!

Jan 01 07 01:11 am Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Symmetrical features and proportions.

Jan 01 07 01:13 am Link

Model

Urheartdesires

Image K wrote:
Symmetrical features and proportions.

When it come to modeling what is your defintion of beauty?

Jan 01 07 01:14 am Link

Photographer

Timmor

Redding, California, US

Hard to put into words, but I know I DON'T generally go for the cookie-cutter-Barbie-doll perfectly-sculpted-assembly-line, all-over-tan sneering glamour girl who looks like she's about to bite your head off! Personally, I'm a sucker for the girl-next-door with a warm sweet smile and soft beautiful eyes...

Jan 01 07 01:25 am Link

Model

Soulstice

Cambridge, Massachusetts, US

For me, beauty = health. If you take good care of your body, it shows outwardly in every way. Nothing to do with being thin, or "x" weight, or "x-x-x" proportions, or makeup, or wardrobe.

Jan 01 07 04:10 am Link

Photographer

Lucinda Wedge

Littlerock, California, US

Soulstice is my definition of beauty!

Jan 01 07 04:19 am Link

Model

Soulstice

Cambridge, Massachusetts, US

Lu wrote:
Soulstice is my definition of beauty!

Aww! I'm blushing like never before... smile

Jan 01 07 04:28 am Link

Photographer

Ruben Vasquez

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Science can put all the defintions they want. But beauty truely is in the eye of the beholder. Take for instance New Zealand. Did you know that the darker the teeth, the more attractive someone is? Or how about Cambodia!? Thin girls are unattractive there because they can't afford the money to eat! Science even says that your most attracted to the traits of your parents (guys are most attracted to women that are like their mother's and girls are most attracted to men that are like their fathers).

But I disagree. You can deny your feelings about someone to your friends all you want but you can't deny them to yourself. What ever it is that you feel is beautiful about someone is an uncontrollable decision. You can't help it! Symetrical face. High cheeck bones. Thin. blah blah blah.

For me, beauty is undefinable. Beauty is characteristic that cannot be defined regardless of hard you try. Iv seen beauty walk by that'll twist the neck one hundred and eighty degree's! Iv seen beauty that stopped my heart the moment my jaw hit the floor! And there is beauty everywhere. It don't matter if she's black, white, hispanic or asian. Hell even a martian can be beautiful it don't matter! It don't matter. I firmly believe, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Now me as a photographer, I just hope I have the skills enough do her justice.

Jan 01 07 04:42 am Link

Model

Adieu

Beauty: the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives pleasure to the senses or pleasurably exalts the mind or spirit

Jan 01 07 04:48 am Link

Model

Angela_M

Chicago, Illinois, US

Beauty..health and quirks.

Jan 01 07 05:56 am Link

Photographer

luciano Mello

São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil

Angela Crystal McAdrian #150171   is my definition of Beauty.

Jan 01 07 06:00 am Link

Model

Angela_M

Chicago, Illinois, US

luciano  Mello wrote:
Angela Crystal McAdrian #150171   is my definition of Beauty.

Really? Cool. This is a first for me to get recognized in a forum. Very flattered. Thanks.

Jan 01 07 06:10 am Link

Model

ElisAbEtH

Charleston, West Virginia, US

Ruben Vasquez wrote:
Science can put all the defintions they want. But beauty truely is in the eye of the beholder. Take for instance New Zealand. Did you know that the darker the teeth, the more attractive someone is? Or how about Cambodia!? Thin girls are unattractive there because they can't afford the money to eat! Science even says that your most attracted to the traits of your parents (guys are most attracted to women that are like their mother's and girls are most attracted to men that are like their fathers).

But I disagree. You can deny your feelings about someone to your friends all you want but you can't deny them to yourself. What ever it is that you feel is beautiful about someone is an uncontrollable decision. You can't help it! Symetrical face. High cheeck bones. Thin. blah blah blah.

For me, beauty is undefinable. Beauty is characteristic that cannot be defined regardless of hard you try. Iv seen beauty walk by that'll twist the neck one hundred and eighty degree's! Iv seen beauty that stopped my heart the moment my jaw hit the floor! And there is beauty everywhere. It don't matter if she's black, white, hispanic or asian. Hell even a martian can be beautiful it don't matter! It don't matter. I firmly believe, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Now me as a photographer, I just hope I have the skills enough do her justice.

thank God there is someone smart on here.... geeesh I could care less about people being fat, thin, bald, brunette, blonde, etc.... My husband is big and I like bigger men.... I just find them attractive. some of the sexiest women on the planet in my eyes are big women. I like brunettes better then blondes- and red haired women are sexy but red haired men aren't.... in my eyes....
I think thin and I mean so thin their ribs hang out people aren't sexy.... I hate that everyone assumes what is sexy for them is sexy for the whole world.

Jan 02 07 01:17 am Link

Photographer

Kas_

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Confidence.

Jan 02 07 01:21 am Link