Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

"0 is the new 2 , and 6 is plus size "

The Devil Wears Prada

Dec 30 06 01:32 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

stylist man

New York, New York, US

The difference between the girls today and models of the past is that we are not only interested in fashion: we are going in so many different directions at once. We work harder - at night and on weekends.
Claudia Schiffer
(maybe not from this year.)

Dec 30 06 01:37 pm Link

Model

Sarah Ellis

Portland, Oregon, US

"I think a lot of us have gotten so weird about it, especially Americans. Americans love to, like, wash away all trace of human smell. I like human smell. It’s what makes us attracted to each other. I mean, I’m not attracted to some laundry that I take out after I’ve put Febreze in it. I don’t like clean. I don’t like the smell of soap."

Tom Ford on not wearing deoderant, at the opening gala for him new perfume, Black Orchid.

Dec 30 06 02:49 pm Link

Photographer

Wilfredo Lopez

Los Angeles, California, US

yes...that was THE movie ...

Dec 30 06 02:50 pm Link

Photographer

RAW-R IMAGE

Los Angeles, California, US

Sarah Ellis wrote:
"I think a lot of us have gotten so weird about it, especially Americans. Americans love to, like, wash away all trace of human smell. I like human smell. It’s what makes us attracted to each other. I mean, I’m not attracted to some laundry that I take out after I’ve put Febreze in it. I don’t like clean. I don’t like the smell of soap."

Tom Ford on not wearing deoderant, at the opening gala for him new perfume, Black Orchid.

Yes I have noticed that the French are not big on deodorant. Takes getting used to, but once over it--is kinda exciting new--at least when it comes to girls anyway!!

Dec 30 06 02:54 pm Link

Model

Savvy1007

The difference between the feminine and the masculine must be strongly defined or there will be chaos at the clothes racks!!! - Savvy1007...

Dec 30 06 02:57 pm Link

Model

Adieu

Never seen it...

Dec 30 06 02:58 pm Link

Model

Sarah Ellis

Portland, Oregon, US

Gaylord Hill wrote:

Yes I have noticed that the French are not big on deodorant. Takes getting used to, but once over it--is kinda exciting new--at least when it comes to girls anyway!!

Yeah, I agree with his sentiment, we do obsess over odor in this country.  It was a very silly think to say at a promotion for your new perfume though (but he's a silly guy).

Dec 30 06 02:59 pm Link

Photographer

Searcher

New York, New York, US

I refuse to wear deodorant, it's nonsense!

I shower every morning and wear three squirts of good cologne in my hair.

I mean, if I was really going to deodorize I'd have to do more than the armpits. You don't just sweat from your armpits. Under the the arms, between the legs and buttocks, across the lower back, the front and back of your neck... where does it end? It's all nonsense. Humans shouldn't cover up their natural scent, and plugging your sweat glands with chemicals is just dumb.

Sorry, went a bit off topic there.

Dec 30 06 09:03 pm Link

Photographer

StMarc

Chicago, Illinois, US

Searcher wrote:
I refuse to wear deodorant, it's nonsense!

I shower every morning and wear three squirts of good cologne in my hair.

I mean, if I was really going to deodorize I'd have to do more than the armpits. You don't just sweat from your armpits. Under the the arms, between the legs and buttocks, across the lower back, the front and back of your neck... where does it end? It's all nonsense.

It's true that you sweat all over, or nearly, but some of us sweat from our armpits *a lot.* I don't wear antiperspirant to avoid smelling offensive, I wear it because it's cheaper than changing my shirt three times a day.

M

Dec 30 06 09:41 pm Link