Forums > General Industry > Having trouble with Hometown Hotties?

Model

Randee

West Branch, Michigan, US

Is anyone else having trouble downloading pics to Maxim's Hometown Hotties contest?  I have tried several times and each time, I get through all the questions and start to download images and I click DOWNLOAD and it takes to me to some wierd page.....

I'm just wondering if anyone else had tried to enter or if it's just my computer...

Thanks!

Dec 29 06 10:40 am Link

Photographer

ward

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Randee wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble downloading pics to Maxim's Hometown Hotties contest?  I have tried several times and each time, I get through all the questions and start to download images and I click DOWNLOAD and it takes to me to some wierd page.....

I'm just wondering if anyone else had tried to enter or if it's just my computer...

Thanks!

Are they mine ? smile

Dec 29 06 10:42 am Link

Model

Randee

ward wrote:

Are they mine ? smile

Yes! One of them is....too bad I can't get the darn things to load!!  sad

Dec 29 06 10:43 am Link

Photographer

ward

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Randee wrote:

Yes! One of them is....too bad I can't get the darn things to load!!  sad

*Sigh*

Dec 29 06 10:44 am Link

Model

Randee

I'll let ya know when it finally works - so you can vote for me...I mean you! lol

Dec 29 06 10:50 am Link

Photographer

ward

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Randee wrote:
I'll let ya know when it finally works - so you can vote for me...I mean you! lol

you mean "Us" lol smile

Dec 29 06 10:51 am Link

Model

Mandy Bodkin

Jacksonville, Florida, US

I had trouble with it as well. Just keep trying though, it's just a tech. glich with their site.

Dec 29 06 11:08 am Link

Model

Randee

Mandy Bodkin wrote:
I had trouble with it as well. Just keep trying though, it's just a tech. glich with their site.

Did you end up getting thru?

Dec 29 06 11:36 am Link

Photographer

STUDIOMONA PHOTOGRAPHY

Avon, Minnesota, US

Good luck with the competition. What is the top prize?

Dec 29 06 11:36 am Link

Model

Randee

YES!!!  I finally got thru!!!  WooHoo!!!

Dec 29 06 12:52 pm Link

Model

Mandy Bodkin

Jacksonville, Florida, US

lol... A little late with my response, but yes I did end up getting through. I am so glad you were able to get through.

Dec 29 06 02:02 pm Link

Photographer

DFWlens

Dallas, Texas, US

ward wrote:
*Sigh*

Reminds me of a conversation with LA Photog who has done commercial glamour work for...well, you name it.

Gave a session away in a charity auction. The pics came out so well (duh!) that she submitted to HH and was set to be printed. All Maxim needed was a photog release.

The photog didnt want to do it without $$, but I guess he was a softie and eventually agreed to let them have it in exchange for a photo credit.

Maxim said their policy was no photog credits for HH, even for a photog that paid his mortgages with glamour work published in much bigger outlets than Maxim.

The girl was livid when he declined to sign the release...

Dec 29 06 03:33 pm Link

Model

Sandra

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Since this is a topic... I have finally am able to sign in. But it will not upload my picture. I just found out I am in a contest... that I actually kind of want to win because I have xbox 360, and am an avid gamer..

http://www.fhm.com/Site/customPage/Defa … x?ID=14868

So my question is does anyone know if the upload picture thing is working yet ? I didnt know I was in the contest... so my profile is lacking a picture for it sad

Or submissions..? Anyone know how to get submit a gallery ?

thanx!

Good luck with the hometown hotties thing as well!

Dec 29 06 03:41 pm Link