Forums > General Industry > Why can't people on here be honest?

Model

Kizzy

Tulsa, Oklahoma, US

Henri3 wrote:

Hey Kizzy , WE photogs need you to host a MM show...introducing new models to a glimpse of how a professional model handles her life.  A role model model.  REALLY.  Even I cut classes when a student... and admire your ethic.  I've met a few, very few models... who are as realiable as you. And really value their attitude towards collaborative ventures......one that any director, photog appreciates.
    All it takes is a courtesy phone call, to keep my respect... when a model has a need to reschedule.
Henry

Thanks Henry.  I think good things happen to people who are dedicated.  This is an example of what happened to me...class was to review for next test, only 7 of the class shows up, teacher gets mad, gives 7 students 50 bonus points and the first 8 answers to test.  Same class...only a few show up to review for final...teacher gets mad, gives the students who show up the test to take home and bring back on finals day, an open book test.  The others who didn't show up to review...regular final, no book. 

I'm not saying I'm a great "professional" model.  I frequently do paid shoots, but I'm just one of those people that when I commit to something, I do it.  I think the problem is that a lot of people don't take anything seriously and don't care if they disappoint other people.  I care what people think about me...sometimes too much!

Dec 30 06 12:51 pm Link

Photographer

Fotografia-di-Asia

Park City, Utah, US

Kizzy  wrote:
I'm so reliable and honest, it's amazing.  I don't cancel shoots, and I never missed a day of college classes all semester either.  I'm not like most teenagers...

That's why you're doing relatively well with modeling. Some people just don't understand that even with all the talents they have, if they can't be reliable, then no one will use them. . . You'll go far beyond modeling. smile

Dec 30 06 12:59 pm Link

Model

Tiara Lestari

Jhanaydāh, Jhanaydāh, Bangladesh

Kizzy  wrote:
I'm so reliable and honest, it's amazing.  I don't cancel shoots, and I never missed a day of college classes all semester either.  I'm not like most teenagers...

and that is why we love you!! you are amazing !!

and same here.. I never cancel shoot. I always reschedule DAYS ahead.  Im reliable.. I always come to the shoot prepared, ready to work, on time!

Dec 30 06 01:02 pm Link

Model

Kizzy

Tulsa, Oklahoma, US

Lestari wrote:

and that is why we love you!! you are amazing !!

and same here.. I never cancel shoot. I always reschedule DAYS ahead.  Im reliable.. I always come to the shoot prepared, ready to work, on time!

And I am sure you are going to go far with your looks and personality AND dedication!  Will you still remember me when you are famous?   :-)

Dec 30 06 01:08 pm Link

Model

Tiara Lestari

Jhanaydāh, Jhanaydāh, Bangladesh

Kizzy  wrote:

And I am sure you are going to go far with your looks and personality AND dedication!  Will you still remember me when you are famous?   :-)

You will be famous first!! smile

Dec 30 06 01:11 pm Link

Photographer

ARZ Images

University City, Missouri, US

Im'age NY (INY) wrote:

OK... you posted this at 5:30 this morning... you had too much to drink...you're just going to bed from last night

Let me guess... you got a shoot at 9AM today which you're going to sleep through!     
:-o

i have noticed that from here in san diego the times on emails and bulletins are about 3 hours off.  if i send an email at noon it looks like 3 pm. so without looking at where he is from, maybe he actually posted it at 2:30. in which case he might make his 9 am shoot if the alarm clock is RELIABLE.

Dec 30 06 01:17 pm Link

Photographer

Doug Harvey

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Dawn Winter wrote:
Because if you don't have the common courtesy to take the time out to make a quick phone call or an e-mail, leaving someone else high and dry with a "screw them" attitude,  why should you be counted on as being reliable?

Amen to that one!

Dec 30 06 01:32 pm Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

San Ramon, California, US

honesty is the best policy

Dec 30 06 01:55 pm Link