Forums > General Industry > ORB model management? anyone heard of them?

Makeup Artist

G_Makeup

New York, New York, US

I have heard of them but when I checked what I was told it was found to be inaccurate so I am asking for anyone who knows more?

G

I should say the reason I am asking is my sister was speaking to someone from there and what she told me they said did not sound right and since I work with people who know they found out that it was untrue.  So I am just checking up for more info.

Dec 27 06 09:12 pm Link

Photographer

Kay Thom

New York, New York, US

I've met with them and shot with several of their models, who also have profiles here on MM. What would you like to know?

Dec 27 06 09:17 pm Link

Makeup Artist

G_Makeup

New York, New York, US

Are they legit and how come they are stating that they are somehow connected with Major Models who when the president and several bookers were asked, never heard of them?

G

Dec 27 06 09:19 pm Link

Photographer

Kay Thom

New York, New York, US

G_Makeup wrote:
Are they legit and how come they are stating that they are somehow connected with Major Models who when the president and several bookers were asked, never heard of them?

G

i've met with three of their bookers, and i think that's the entire agency. who was it that said they were connected to Major Models? as far as i know, they are a standalone agency not affiliated with anyone else. if you let me know who it is that gave you the information, i can call them tomorrow and ask and see.
hope that helps.

Dec 27 06 10:12 pm Link