Forums > General Industry > Who's Your Favorite?

Photographer

Ron Compton Visuals

Compton, California, US

Hey mm I've been thinking about how blessed I am to have such a great team behind me & I got to thinking..."Hhmmm...Who's my favorite person in the world to work with?" But I can't decide. Do you guys have a favorite? Take this time to show that special model, photog, mua or stylist how much you care. Who's your favorite? Post thier mm number or url!

Dec 24 06 01:36 pm Link

Photographer

Gabriel

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Pac Man wrote:
Hey mm I've been thinking about how blessed I am to have such a great team behind me & I got to thinking..."Hhmmm...Who's my favorite person in the world to work with?" But I can't decide. Do you guys have a favorite? Take this time to show that special model, photog, mua or stylist how much you care. Who's your favorite? Post thier mm number or url!

It looks like I'll have to start:

NiFlame (Wardrobe Stylist)
https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=64035

She's a wardrobe stylist, but hella good at makeup, hair, and keeping the energy going even on a long shoot. We've worked together many times, and I hope to work many more with her.

Alexis (Makeup)
www.alexisrenny.com

I've only worked with her once, but we will be working together again on my new project, and surely others as well. She is a fantastic makeup artist, hard-working and ultra-professional.

Gigi Manapat (Makeup/Hair)
https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=101400

I worked with Gigi at least a couple of times, but would have worked together alot more had she not moved to NYC some time ago. She's great at what she does, and New York is lucky to have her.

Juliya (Model)
https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=26737

I've mentioned her before, I think, in a "fave models" thread. She's fantastic, because she's a great model, very punctual, fun to work with, and always willing to go that extra mile for a shot. Out of the girls on MM, I always pick her.

So, Pac Man, who are your choices?

Dec 24 06 02:55 pm Link

Photographer

BradyPhotography I

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Model Valerie Whitaker # 5028
MUA Sidori # 31990

Dec 24 06 02:59 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Hey! Thanks to Pac Man for starting a positive thread!

It is difficult to say who are my favorites to work with ... quite honestly!  A "team" should work as equals, so I give props to ALL the www.InternetModelClub.com team!

Yesterday I shot with a new member of the IMC team and she is on ModelMayhem as Brown Eyed Beauty # 24313 ... I'm working on editing/watermarking her pictures right now so that I can send her some for Christmas eve.  BEB is wonderful to work with!  I love her attitude, her professionalism and of course her physical beauty!  The only thing that keeps her from being perfect is that she doesn't drink coffee!  I've a caffeine fiend ... so give me time to corrupt her! LOL 

I hired for the shoot and now recommend the Brown Eyed Beauty for any one else looking for someone like her.  She is a student and studying to be a teacher.  Right now she is my favorite for today. Hire a student!

Dec 24 06 05:18 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

I think Lamonica just might become my favorite in the future when she gets here to the West Coast.  The question is .. does she drink coffee?  wink

Dec 24 06 05:47 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Reese Photography

Brandon, Florida, US

MUA would be MakeoverMajic, model, I can't pick just one so I'll pick 2, Carrie K and AmiS, both fun to work with and I learned a lot from them.

Dec 24 06 05:48 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:
I think Lamonica just might become my favorite in the future when she gets here to the West Coast.  The question is .. does she drink coffee?  wink

I'm sorry, I'm not a coffee drinker. I can't have caffeine because of my diet..but I do love a good cup of tea. wink

Dec 24 06 06:04 pm Link

Model

Ms Jennifer Denise

Seattle, Washington, US

My favoritest (lol) photographers so far has been Barry Druxman #2484 and MauricePhoto #6226.

Dec 24 06 06:07 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Lamonica wrote:

I'm sorry, I'm not a coffee drinker. I can't have caffeine because of my diet..but I do love a good cup of tea. wink

Ok, well I shall take you to a coffee shop and you can drink some good tea while I drink my coffee ... wink  It's a date!

Dec 24 06 06:09 pm Link

Model

Tiara Lestari

Jhanaydāh, Jhanaydāh, Bangladesh

Iris Swope #120144

JD #68507

smile

Dec 24 06 06:10 pm Link

Model

Muse Anya

Sunnyvale, California, US

I would have to say Andrew Kaiser.
https://modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=1612
We get pretty goofy and talk about all kinds of stuff during cigarette breaks.  And in the end it shows in the images, which have a very uplifting energy about them. smile

Dec 24 06 06:10 pm Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

San Ramon, California, US

roshar hands down, I love that dude and hes worth his weight in gold

Dec 27 06 02:25 am Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

Lamonica wrote:

be careful tea can have more cafeene than coffee

Dec 27 06 02:26 am Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

Patrick Walberg wrote:

Ill drink her coffee if you let me watch, shes so fine

Dec 27 06 02:26 am Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Oh, this is a good way to get yourself into trouble. I am photogmodelpromiscious....I love them all. Well, mostly all of them. Especially the ones I have worked with and gotten to know. I am lucky that of the more than 80 photographers I have worked with, most of them have worked with me several times. Many of the models as well.....

Dec 27 06 02:28 am Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

Lapis wrote:
Oh, this is a good way to get yourself into trouble. I am photogmodelpromiscious....I love them all. Well, mostly all of them. Especially the ones I have worked with and gotten to know. I am lucky that of the more than 80 photographers I have worked with, most of them have worked with me several times. Many of the models as well.....

I understand but stick by my claim of Roshar hands down.........

Dec 27 06 02:31 am Link