Davis Images

Tampa, Florida, US

Here's what one girl and her mom think of TTB:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/01/ … 5423.shtml

Dec 23 06 08:34 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

That is history.  Did you notice the date of this article being Jan. 8, 2003?  James Grady was found not guilty on all counts!  So is there anything recent to add about this?  I have spoken with Robin (Ashley Roses Mom) Jimmy and his attorney.  Let's just say that Jimmy has a very good attorney.  big_smile

Oh one more thing, Ashley at 14 was built like most adult women ... very much an hour glass figure.

Dec 24 06 12:58 am Link

Photographer

Doug Vosler

Redlands, California, US

That site disgusts me.

That f*cker has nabbed two stupid girls desperate to model that just didn;t have the money to pay for a shoot.

He makes me sick.

Dec 27 06 09:53 am Link

Model

UnavailableNonExistant

Columbus, Ohio, US

Site's still up.
The sheer stuff is too much for it's venue, but overall it's tasteful images.

Dec 27 06 10:13 am Link

Photographer

Doug Vosler

Redlands, California, US

Dawn Winter wrote:
Site's still up.
The sheer stuff is too much for it's venue, but overall it's tasteful images.

The purpose of the site is spank material... Sites that are spank material are bad enough, but when it's kids....

F*cking sick.

Dec 27 06 10:20 am Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I suppose it's only fair that the other side of the discussion be heard from:

http://trueteenbabes.com/photog002.html

Dec 27 06 10:39 am Link

Photographer

MrE Creations

Doug Vosler wrote:
The purpose of the site is spank material... Sites that are spank material are bad enough, but when it's kids....

F*cking sick.

The photo in your port of a model with her legs spread in tiny shorts with a football suggestively placed between them and the model in a bikini laying down arching her body, touching her stomach with the CFM look is what? art? lmao. Love all the self righteousness on this site.

Dec 27 06 10:40 am Link

Model

UnavailableNonExistant

Columbus, Ohio, US

MrE Creations wrote:

The photo in your port of a model with her legs spread in tiny shorts with a football suggestively placed between them and the model in a bikini laying down arching her body, touching her stomach with the CFM look is what? art? lmao. Love all the self righteousness on this site.

No, he has a point.
A grown woman is one thing, a girl young enough to be asking for a ride to high school is another.

But when it comes to "spank material," Vogue or Muscle Mag (whatever your fancy may be) can be used for such indulgences as well. Takes all kinds.

Dec 27 06 10:45 am Link

Photographer

MrE Creations

Dawn Winter wrote:
No, he has a point.
A grown woman is one thing, a girl young enough to be asking for a ride to high school is another.

But when it comes to "spank material," Vogue or Muscle Mag (whatever your fancy may be) can be used for such indulgences as well. Takes all kinds.

I am not talking age, I am talking about the "spank material" comment. I am saying that so many on this site are quick to judge others as "spank material" and such when their own photos of half nude and nude models is in their port for exactly the same purposes. Seems to work too as those images typically have 5-6 more times the views and/or comments as the clothed photos do.

Dec 27 06 10:47 am Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

I've noticed something. The people who complain the most about what's appropriate and what's not are typically the same people who bitch and moan when they are censored. It's most evident when one of the mods takes the initiative to mark an image 18+ for them. They immediately run to the forums to complain.

Dec 27 06 10:50 am Link

Photographer

Doug Vosler

Redlands, California, US

MrE Creations wrote:

EDIT

I don't need to justify sh*t to you.

Dec 27 06 10:54 am Link

Model

UnavailableNonExistant

Columbus, Ohio, US

MrE Creations wrote:

I am not talking age, I am talking about the "spank material" comment. I am saying that so many on this site are quick to judge others as "spank material" and such when their own photos of half nude and nude models is in their port for exactly the same purposes. Seems to work too as those images typically have 5-6 more times the views and/or comments as the clothed photos do.

People on here love to show their spankables.

Dec 27 06 10:54 am Link

Photographer

Doug Vosler

Redlands, California, US

MrE Creations wrote:

There is a difference between what a viewer thinks of as spank material, and what is PRODUCED specifically as spank material.

Dec 27 06 10:55 am Link

Model

UnavailableNonExistant

Columbus, Ohio, US

Doug Vosler wrote:

EDIT

I read what you wrote. lol
If she asked you to shoot her like that, whether you put the football there or not to lessen the hotness, she wanted a spanking hot shot. Whether you intended to or not, you probably made it hotter with the suggestion of what's behind the football. If the lighting was right on her face, that would make a good beer poster.

Just my measly 2 cents.

Dec 27 06 11:00 am Link

Photographer

fstopdreams

Chattanooga, Tennessee, US

Doug Vosler wrote:

EDIT

Have you ever farted in an elevator and then slyly pointed at the guy next to you when people start to crinkle their noses? Just wondering...

Dec 27 06 11:06 am Link

Photographer

- null -

MrE Creations wrote:
Love all the self righteousness on this site.

Isn't it wonderful?

It constantly serves as a barometer of how much more evolved some of us are above the general population.

Kind of like psychological spank material.

Dec 27 06 11:15 am Link

Photographer

Blackmirror Photogenics

New York, New York, US

Dawn Winter wrote:
People on here love to show their spankables.

True Dat

Dec 27 06 11:45 am Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

For many years I've said that kids should have the opportunity to enjoy their childhood. Something I see less and less of everyday as they are constantly pushed and bombarded with images to "grow up." Sadly most of it's being done by their parents who somehow feel the need for their children to "compete" against all others.

Now when they do "grow up" it's those same type of people who are shocked and disgusted by it. That shocks me! When I shot beauty pageants, something I distested but I needed the work, I can't begin to tell you how many mothers I had approach me to show off their "beautiful" daughters. Some as young as six!!

When I showed no interest a great many of them actually became indignant and wanted to know why? Why....because they were SIX!!

Wake up people! Let kids be kids and stop pushing them into areas that lead to the very things you are disgusted by!

When your daughter screams and cries that she MUST have that all too revealing outfit because "everyone" wears one stand your ground....or else you are contributing to the very same thing you're complaining about.

When your son brings home that CD where every other word is "fuck" and "Hoe" trash it over his objections that it's the latest or you're old fashioned. His morals are in your hands.

If you're going to complain about teens posing in seductive photos then perhaps you should look at your own track record and see where it's leading your kids.

Dec 27 06 03:35 pm Link

Photographer

Glenn Worton

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:
For many years I've said that kids should have the opportunity to enjoy their childhood. Something I see less and less of everyday as they are constantly pushed and bombarded with images to "grow up." Sadly most of it's being done by their parents who somehow feel the need for their children to "compete" against all others.

Now when they do "grow up" it's those same type of people who are shocked and disgusted by it. That shocks me! When I shot beauty pageants, something I distested but I needed the work, I can't begin to tell you how many mothers I had approach me to show off their "beautiful" daughters. Some as young as six!!

When I showed no interest a great many of them actually became indignant and wanted to know why? Why....because they were SIX!!

Wake up people! Let kids be kids and stop pushing them into areas that lead to the very things you are disgusted by!

When your daughter screams and cries that she MUST have that all too revealing outfit because "everyone" wears one stand your ground....or else you are contributing to the very same thing you're complaining about.

When your son brings home that CD where every other word is "fuck" and "Hoe" trash it over his objections that it's the latest or you're old fashioned. His morals are in your hands.

If you're going to complain about teens posing in seductive photos then perhaps you should look at your own track record and see where it's leading your kids.

Hear hear -

Dec 27 06 05:41 pm Link

Model

DELETE ACCOUNT

Eškašem, Badakhshan, Afghanistan

Right on, Frank!

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:

Dec 27 06 11:43 pm Link