Forums > General Industry > Internet modles,,,,,,,,,THEY ROCK

Photographer

Scott Evans Photography

Houston, Alaska, US

Here, is this better!

Internet models ROCK!  There are none better!  i work with them, love them and they always ROCK in front of the camera!

Dec 23 06 12:36 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Nope, still got it wrong..

Here's the secret..

It doesn't matter what your opinion is.. Don't start a thread if you don't expect responses.. Even ones that don't agree with you.

Dec 23 06 12:38 pm Link

Photographer

Scott Evans Photography

Houston, Alaska, US

W.G. Rowland wrote:
Nope, still got it wrong..

Here's the secret..

It doesn't matter what your opinion is.. Don't start a thread if you don't expect responses.. Even ones that don't agree with you.

Oh I know that,,,,no worries mate!  I take nothing on this site seriously.  Have a great holiday!

Dec 23 06 12:38 pm Link

Model

LaViolette

Hollywood, Florida, US

Don't use your experiences w/ a few to judge the group as a whole

Dec 23 06 12:40 pm Link

Photographer

BlackWatch

Cleveland, Ohio, US

Now your saying that internet models rock instead of standing still like the professional ones? Do you have to use a faster shutter speed for internet models?

Dec 23 06 12:41 pm Link

Photographer

Scott Evans Photography

Houston, Alaska, US

BlackWatch wrote:
Now your saying that internet models rock instead of standing still like the professional ones? Do you have to use a faster shutter speed for internet models?

No,,what I am showing is that no matter what my opinion is someone will always find a way to tell me I am wrong

Dec 23 06 12:44 pm Link

Model

Tiara Lestari

Jhanaydāh, Jhanaydāh, Bangladesh

Emotive Photography wrote:
No,,what I am showing is that no matter what my opinion is someone will always find a way to tell me I am wrong

C'mon. you're always right!

Dec 23 06 12:45 pm Link

Photographer

none of the above

Marina del Rey, California, US

I take nothing on this site seriously.

obviously.  how can one be taken seriously when the motive is seeking models to pay for a portfolio picture rather than hiring them for assignments presented by clients? 

assignments are certainly far greater value for the model, but then again, it comes down to the question of true value and seriousness for internet vs....for models and photographers alike.

--face reality

Dec 23 06 12:45 pm Link

Photographer

Scott Evans Photography

Houston, Alaska, US

Katy Goldapple wrote:
Don't use your experiences w/ a few to judge the group as a whole

Kathy,

I need to make this as clear as possible.  I said that internet models ROCK!  If I used one of MANY bad experiences with no-shows and flake internet models as a way of holding the whole accountable then I would never shoot again.  I shoot 3 to 5 times a week and 95% are off the internet.  Not all off of sites like this but off the internet none the less. 

I was making a point, all be it a poor one, that a model should not be defined by weather they are signed or not, it is all about professionalism

Dec 23 06 12:47 pm Link

Model

Kizzy

Tulsa, Oklahoma, US

My grandpa always said that opinions are like @$$holes, everybody's got one.  :-)
You have a right to yours...and I really liked your work, so you must be doing something right!  LOL

Dec 23 06 12:47 pm Link

Photographer

Scott Evans Photography

Houston, Alaska, US

Lestari wrote:

C'mon. you're always right!

LOL,,I am NEVER right,,,I just like shooting and I do not care who it is,,,all I care about is that they show up! LOL

Dec 23 06 12:48 pm Link

Photographer

Scott Evans Photography

Houston, Alaska, US

Kizzy  wrote:

My grandpa always said that opinions are like @$$holes, everybody's got one.  :-)
You have a right to yours...and I really liked your work, so you must be doing something right!  LOL

I rarely do anything right, just read my posts LMAO!

Dec 23 06 12:48 pm Link

Photographer

BlackWatch

Cleveland, Ohio, US

It was a joke man....high strung now?

Dec 23 06 12:49 pm Link

Model

LaViolette

Hollywood, Florida, US

Kathy,

I need to make this as clear as possible.  I said that internet models ROCK!  If I used one of MANY bad experiences with no-shows and flake internet models as a way of holding the whole accountable then I would never shoot again.  I shoot 3 to 5 times a week and 95% are off the internet.  Not all off of sites like this but off the internet none the less. 

I was making a point, all be it a poor one, that a model should not be defined by weather they are signed or not, it is all about professionalism

I gotcha. When I was talking about judging based on experiences, I was refferring to that OTHER thread

Dec 23 06 12:50 pm Link

Photographer

stan wigmore photograph

Long Beach, California, US

I agree,there are some very good dependable models on the net

Dec 23 06 12:52 pm Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

San Ramon, California, US

they are the best

Dec 23 06 04:03 pm Link

Photographer

RBDesign

North East, Maryland, US

WTF is a "Modle" ? Is this something completely new that I am out of the loop on? Where can I find one?

RB

Dec 23 06 04:06 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Dec 23 06 04:41 pm Link

Photographer

RBDesign

North East, Maryland, US

UnoMundo Photography wrote:
holiday  modle job available
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/adg/252866222.html

LMAO, so that is what a modle is. I was expecting an ad specifically for a modle but that will do. If it had the word modle in it I would have to accuse you of posting it just for a laugh.

RB

Dec 23 06 04:51 pm Link