Forums > General Industry > Looking like a Crack Hoe in your casting photo...

Photographer

markEdwardPhoto

Trumbull, Connecticut, US

Will not get you any work.

Please, when you send a photo for a casting please have a great looking head shot and a simple full length body shot.

If you don't have them. Go pay a photographer to get them. If not don't bother.

Don't want to sound too condescending but I am tired of the $hitty casting shots of Models that are horrible at best. Be professional and get professional images.

M

Dec 20 06 08:29 pm Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

markEdwardPhoto wrote:

Please, when you send a photo for a casting please have a great looking head shot and a simple full length body shot.

Do want to sound too condescending but I am tired of the $hitty casting shots of Models that are horrible at best. Be professional and get professional images.

M

Haha, the title of this cracks me up.
LoL.  Its sad that you have to even say that.  Sad, but so true.

Dec 20 06 08:31 pm Link

Photographer

Escalante

Chicago, Illinois, US

markEdwardPhoto wrote:

Do want to sound too condescending but I am tired of the $hitty casting shots of Models that are horrible at best. Be professional and get professional images.

M

Havent you notice that there are more profiles on here that show everyone's ass and boobs as well as crappy wanna be artistic "my space" web shots from these civilian wannabes who are only doing PAID work , and yet NOT A SINGLE CLEAR ,CLEAN PHOTOGRAPH OF THEIR FACES?? ,
Sorry  Mark but this is MM not a realy agency site. lol !
Good luck

Dec 20 06 08:33 pm Link