Forums > General Industry > Model Emergency - Need Help In Denver

Photographer

ChristianBehr

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Model flew into Denver this morning.  She's broke and can't get out until Saturday.  If you can help... please email me.

Dec 20 06 03:18 pm Link

Photographer

ChristianBehr

Miami Beach, Florida, US

bump

Dec 20 06 04:47 pm Link

Photographer

Sleepy Weasel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Too bad I'm an hour from DIA and the roads are horrible. sad

Dec 20 06 05:05 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Bump. 
I'd help if I lived in that area.

Dec 20 06 05:49 pm Link

Photographer

Pat Thielen

Hastings, Minnesota, US

As would I -- but I'm way over in Minnesota ya sure you betcha. This really sucks...

Dec 20 06 05:53 pm Link

Photographer

Artistic Vision

Billings, Montana, US

the airpot is closed isnt it blizzard in effect till thurs

Dec 20 06 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

ChristianBehr

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Soonest flight she could get is on Saturday.  She's trying to make it to a hotel that might have a room available.  I'm trying to help cover the cost... or at least part.  She's really a broke girl - so if anyone else feels like helping a stranded model - I'll email you the hotel number ( once I have it and if she gets a room ).  She's a good kid.... anything could help her.

Dec 20 06 07:31 pm Link

Photographer

D2 Photography

Denver, Colorado, US

Sent you an e-mail

Dec 20 06 07:41 pm Link

Photographer

Cobra Photography

Gillette, Wyoming, US

currently traffic to and from DIA is closed.  Won't even get to a hotel as the nearest ones are miles away.  On a brighter note, there are another 2000+ people stuck at DIA to keep her company.

Dec 20 06 07:58 pm Link

Photographer

D2 Photography

Denver, Colorado, US

Really? They won't even let people come in on rescue missions? I was out a few hours ago and it was getting hairy. No clue what the bigger roads are like. Just getting into and out of my garage with the drifts that built up next to the door was a challenge.

Dec 20 06 08:06 pm Link

Photographer

Cobra Photography

Gillette, Wyoming, US

Pena might be open.  Here is a link I found HERE

Dec 20 06 08:11 pm Link

Photographer

ChristianBehr

Miami Beach, Florida, US

The bus she's trying to get into town on is going very very slowly.  Once I have a confirmed hotel... I'll email those who offered help.  That's so fucking cool of you guys to help.

Just so you know who you're helping, it's the girl in my Avi.  Brittni C from Utah.  She got amazing news while she was here... but I think the offer of help from people on MM will be the thing that brings a tear when she tells the story.

Thanks again people.

christian

Dec 20 06 08:49 pm Link

Photographer

ChristianBehr

Miami Beach, Florida, US

She was able to finally find a hotel in downtown Denver.  Anyone who can help - even a little - it's really appreciated.

I'll forward the hotel info to anyone who's willing to help her out.

It would be scary as hell to be as young as she is, broke, and in a city she knows nobody. 

Her MM # is:  199791

Thanks.

christian

Dec 21 06 12:11 am Link