Forums > General Industry > What was your BEST TFP project ever?

Model

Ktoto

Abbeville, Alabama, US

Have you ever been contacted by photographer whom you couldn't even dream to work with? Because pros with such skills shouldn't even do TFPs anymore. And for some miraculous reason he/she chose to work with YOU?! Tell me how did you feel and what project was it:)
Peace!

Dec 20 06 01:30 am Link

Model

Jinx1313

Emeryville, California, US

Working with Perry Gallagher (MM# 5094); it's kind of on the lines of this thread I think.  It was tricky from the get go.  Not only did I already follow and admire his work but my b/f's ex is really good friends with him and has worked with him several times.  Perry's g/f is also a really close friend of hers.  I was very intimidated but finally got the balls to leave him a tag telling him that I had lurked on his page for awhile but that I was sure he understood why I hadn't contacted him, he replied and said he'd love to work with me.  Before I knew it he was giving me dates and locations for the following weekend since he was already going to be in SF.  I was so thrilled and I love love love every image I've gotten from him (3 are on my port, 1 of which is my current avatar).

Dec 20 06 02:55 am Link