Forums > General Industry > How do I....

Photographer

Robert Ector

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Transfer money from my paypal account to another person's? I dont want the money taken out of my bank account. I got paid money yesterday from a model and she paid me through paypal. Now I went on Ebay and ordered something. Is there anyway, I can just transfer the money I was paid to the ebay seller without money having to come out of my personal bank account? Please help.

Dec 19 06 06:34 pm Link

Model

Ava Roulette

Reno, Nevada, US

If you have a credit on Paypal for the money you were previously paid, and you use Paypal to pay the Ebay user, it should just subtract the amount due to the Ebay user from the amount credited to your Paypal account from the previous trasaction with the model. Does that make sense???

Dec 19 06 06:39 pm Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

Any time you make a payment with PayPal, it should automatically use your account balance FIRST.

In the past, when I've specifically wanted to pay with a credit card, but had an account balance more than $0.00, they would NOT let me use a credit card until I transferred the balance to my bank account.

I'm not sure what the problem here is.

When you click the Send Money tab, it should always give you your payment options on the second page.

Dec 20 06 03:43 pm Link