Forums > Newbie Forum > The "Big Buddy" thread

Photographer

Davis West

New York, New York, US

Sep 16 20 07:06 pm Link

Model

CirenV

Denver, Colorado, US

Hello everyone, I’m CirenV, new to MM as a model. Seeking new opportunities to be part of creative projects. Looking forward to new connections.

Nov 08 20 07:31 am Link

Photographer

rGlenndonShoots

Atlanta, Georgia, US

.Did this thread waste away from lack of interest?

Apr 11 21 12:30 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

rGlenndon wrote:
.Did this thread waste away from lack of interest?

You could be a Big Buddy.

Apr 11 21 02:13 pm Link

Photographer

rGlenndonShoots

Atlanta, Georgia, US

You're an excellent photographer and a darn good human being Mark!

I'm far from the hand blur, snapshot composition, point and shoot-er that first loosely aimed in the general direction of a subject with an Olympus vr-340 down field.

Now? A skilled Padawan yes, not a full Master . . . yet.
or in MM vernacular, since I just got here ... a bunny trying to get big and become a lion.

Apr 11 21 03:05 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

Apr 13 21 09:26 pm Link

Photographer

George Arthur Lareau

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Hi!  My name's George Arthur Lareau. I’m a photographer, and I’d like to be a Big Buddy to help a newbie get started.  I’d be especially helpful in terms of things like facial expressions (acting), and classical nude poses. To check out my portfolio and contact me just type my MM number 672380 in the box in the upper right hand corner of your screen and send me a private message. Understand, this is an offer to help from an individual member of Model Mayhem, not a program of Model Mayhem.  Model Mayhem neither endorses nor opposes such contact between members and denies absolutely any responsibility for the outcome of any such interaction.

May 06 21 08:33 am Link

Photographer

RampModelPictures

New York, New York, US

Hi!  My name's Rony
I’m a photographer, MM ___4209511______and I’d like to be a Big Buddy to help a newbie get started.  I’d be especially helpful in terms of
things like __Getting Indoor Space for shooting and editing _______
To check out my portfolio and contact me just type my MM number     4209511_____
in the box in the upper right hand corner of your screen
and send me a private message.
Understand, this is an offer to help from an individual member of Model Mayhem, not a program of Model Mayhem.  Model Mayhem neither endorses nor opposes such contact between members and denies absolutely any responsibility for the outcome of any such interaction.

May 07 21 06:29 am Link

Photographer

Marin Photo NYC

New York, New York, US

Please remove me from this buddy list, I don't hardly use this site anymore.  Thanks.

May 09 21 07:33 am Link

Photographer

Marin Photo NYC

New York, New York, US

Please remove me from this buddy list, I don't hardly use this site anymore.  Thanks.

May 09 21 07:33 am Link

Photographer

judahartshepherd

Elmont, New York, US

Hi!  My name's Judah Shepherd
I’m a Photographer and I’d like to be a Big Buddy to help a newbie get started.  I’d be especially helpful in terms of
things like Navigating MM finding models and things you should watch out for
To check out my portfolio and contact me just type my MM number     4344686
Understand, this is an offer to help from an individual member of Model Mayhem, not a program of Model Mayhem.  Model Mayhem neither endorses nor opposes such contact between members and denies absolutely any responsibility for the outcome of any such interaction.

May 15 21 05:18 am Link

Model

TC2994

Brooklyn, New York, US

Hi!  My name's ___Terence____________________
I’m a  ____model____________________and I’d like to be a Big Buddy to help a newbie get started.  I’d be especially helpful in terms of
things like ___talking about mental health, meditation, motivation, and exploring NYC!____________________________________
To check out my portfolio and contact me just type my MM number     _____4617659_________

May 31 21 07:19 am Link

Photographer

Rbarber_Photography

Anaheim, California, US

Hi!  My name's Robert (Rbarber_Photography)
I’m a photographer and I’d like to be a Big Buddy to help a newbie get started.  I’d be especially helpful in terms of
things like off camera flash, posing models, model interaction, composition.
To check out my portfolio and contact me just type my MM number 3827663 in the box in the upper right hand corner of your screen and send me a private message.

Jun 23 21 01:10 pm Link

Model

Kyra_Allegro

MC LEAN, Virginia, US

Hi!  My name's Kyra
I’m a model and I’d like to find a Big Buddy to help me get started. 
I would be especially appreciative in terms of things like figuring out how to get started on MM
To check out my portfolio and contact me just type my MM number 4634281

Sep 13 21 11:40 am Link

Model

freelancemode

Delhi, Delhi, India

Hi,
My name is ANSH
My MM number is 4681070
I’m a newbie Model
and I’d like you to be my Big Buddy.  I especially need help with:
Posing, Looks, Styling, Grooming, Building Contacts and so on.

I understand that this is strictly a member-to-member service.     It is an absolutely free activity in which you are offering to assist newbies.  (If you attempt to charge me a fee for any activity in which you may engage in connection with being my Big Buddy, I will not pay it and I will immediately Contact A Mod (https://www.modelmayhem.com/contactamod) to report the incident.)    It is not a program offered, supervised or administered by Model Mayhem, its management, administrators or moderators.  I hold Model Mayhem, Internet Brands and all it’s management and administrative team harmless as a result of my requesting the assistance of a Big Buddy.

Thank you.

Jan 29 23 11:59 am Link