Model Mayhem #:
Last Activity:
Dec 03, 2022
Very Experienced
May 27, 2006

About Me

I am an all round creative. I love all things creative and am really interested in photographing beautiful and interesting models. As far as photography is concerned I got into it as a result of making music and I have learned a lot as a result. So what am I looking for here, well 90% of a great image is personality so that's what I want to see first. The other 10% is the magic made when creative minds collide. Have a browse of my profile and if you like what you see drop me a line. I can do video, retouching and morel.

Verified Credits (0)

Worked with Vhp-Photography? Share your experience and become verified!
Add Credits