Details

Model Mayhem #:
47156
Last Activity:
Nov 23, 2018
Experience:
Experienced
Compensation:
Paid Assignments Only
Joined:
Oct 08, 2005

Friends (2662)

About Me

Mike Trobee Photography | Model Portfolios | Model Branding |  Modeling Marketing Consultations - http://www.miketrobee.com

https://www.flickr.com/photos/memphismodels
https://www.facebook.com/trobeephotography
https://www.facebook.com/miketrobee
https://www.instagram.com/miketrobee/
https://www.twitter.com/miketrobee
https://plus.google.com/+miketrobee
https://www.linkedin.com/in/miketrobee

I have shot models that have worked for and modeled with Guess, Calvin Klein, and GAP as well as been featured in magazines (Glamour, Vogue, Cosmo, etc..) Seeing is better than listening to my bable..https:www.miketrobee.com/photography.html
I am a firm believer that 90% of your problems can be solved by marketing and sheer badassery. Solving the other 10% just requires good procrastination skills. I’ve learned I don’t know anything. Have also learned that people will pay for what I know. Life is good.

I have worked with I have worked for Atlantic Records, the band Shinedown, and have shot either the band or people in the bands: Whitesnake, Sevendust, Saving Abel, Skillet, Kory Cooper, Jerry Lee Lewis’s drummer, Nazareth (remember “Hair of the Dog?...Yes!), 3 Days Grace, Papa Roach, Chevelle, Jackyl,  have literally shot hundreds of bands. (I love rock and play incredible air drums and guitars myself). Check out: https:www.miketrobee.com/photography.html

I have a degree in marketing and am also CEO of a haircare corporation http://www.hair37.com . My true calling is, however, crop dusting which so far hasn’t happened…yet. Planes aren’t cheap. Plus I don’t have a clue (yet) of exactly what to do other than fly around and buzz people. I have shot (lol…Getting back on path here) pantloads of radio personalities for ROCK 103 (Ditch, Catrina, Danny, Ric Chetter, Bad Dog (R.I.P. big fella)(also did a few billboards and a Harley shoot for 103 too),  98.1 (Dani “It’s Friday bitches Bruns), 107.5 (did a billboard),  THEMAX, K97, Riley Couture - Power 96.1 Atlanta, Soul103.5, Ric Chetter (radio veteran and owns Radio Memphis), Megan Love, Randi Rasar, Earl Augustus, and a few more… Are you seriously still reading this? Ok. Awesome… check out:
http://www.miketrobee.com/photography.html

If I shoot you…here are some items to bring and thoughts (RULES) to keep in mind:
1. Diet Mountain Dew – More is better. Bring plenty.
2. Don’t be late. Wait… actually, you can be as late as you want, just don’t be disappointed when I’m not there. Just know if you show up late… I was there at the time we discussed earlier and no, your Grandmother didn’t just die. 
3. Never do the duck face, do your own Photoshop or crop any images I give you, ever. Seriously.
4. My dog Mocha needs bacon or at least sliced meat (preferably chicken)
I know, I have totally deviated from the bounds of the template headings. I talk a lot but I listen well too…oh and I smile a lot too.

If you don't shoot with me, photographers in Memphis are:

Gary Campbell
Dirk Olsen
Eric Blair
Jerry Coleman

and If you are a photographer and aren't on this list please see rules #1. And #4 above.

Are you STILL reading? Wow...awesome. When we shoot…it will be all about YOU!

Oh I am an excellent photo retoucher too or as you say…an airbrusher.



Email me at [email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/trobeephotography
https://www.facebook.com/miketrobee
https://www.flickr.com/photos/memphismodels
https://www.instagram.com/miketrobee/
https://www.twitter.com/miketrobee
https://www.etsy.com/shop/trobeepens
https://plus.google.com/+miketrobee
https://www.linkedin.com/in/miketrobee



oh yeah please "like" my dog's facebook page (Please??)
https://www.facebook.com/mochathedog

Verified Credits (0)

Worked with Trobee Photography? Share your experience and become verified!
Add Credits

Credit Notes

Gary Campbell
Dirk Olsen
Eric Blair
Rupert Yen
Jerry Coleman
Lisa Lax
Elizabeth Sullivan
Mocha the wonder dog