Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Help! I want photos to create video tutorials.

Retoucher

Rebelomaofficial

Nāgpur, Maharashtra, India

Hello everyone, i want to create photoshop tutorials in Hindi language for my Indian Audience for which i am looking for all kind of photos which i can use. Offcourse, the copyright belongs to you and the credits. Most of the forum posts allow us to edit the photos and post it on MM but i have not seen any post which allows to use it for video tutorials. If you have some photos which i can use for such tutorial videos, it will really help me and my audience to learn photoshop and photo editing in general.
From landscapes to portraits, weddings to fashion, all kinds of photos are welcome.
Plz email me on [email protected]  with all the credits that you would like me to mention in my videos.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Oct 30 19 03:04 am Link

Photographer

Alex Pricope

Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania

Rebelomaofficial wrote:
Hello everyone, i want to create photoshop tutorials in Hindi language for my Indian Audience for which i am looking for all kind of photos which i can use. Offcourse, the copyright belongs to you and the credits. Most of the forum posts allow us to edit the photos and post it on MM but i have not seen any post which allows to use it for video tutorials. If you have some photos which i can use for such tutorial videos, it will really help me and my audience to learn photoshop and photo editing in general.
From landscapes to portraits, weddings to fashion, all kinds of photos are welcome.
Plz email me on [email protected]  with all the credits that you would like me to mention in my videos.
Thanks a lot in advance.

I can shar some photos with you from my last photo shoot.

Please let me know if you chose any one smile

Good luck and maybe in the future you will do in english too wink

Nov 07 19 11:39 pm Link