Forums > Newbie Forum > New to MM

Photographer

J Young

Temecula, California, US

Hello everyone, my name is Jason and I'm new to MM. I'm what you would consider an amateur photographer who has joined MM in the hopes of finding local subjects/models who will allow me to use them in my portfolio. I'm attempting to create a portfolio in order to get my name and product out there. If any of you would be interested in helping me achieve this, I'd be forever grateful. I'm very open minded, respectful, chill, easy going, and professional. I will respect your time and I ask that if you contact me, you do the same. So, please take a look at my profile, see if anything interests you and we'll go from there. Feel free to contact me on IG under R8d3r_j82. Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this and I look forward to the possibility of working with you.

Jason

Jun 19 17 03:00 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

Hey.  Welcome to MM.  There are lots of features to help you meet people to work with on MM.  DOn't be afraid to ask questions.   Reading some of the newbie threads is a good way to get answers to the various questions new faces ask.  There is a lot of information in the rest of the forums to.  I suggest reading a bit in each section before you get into anything controversial.  Just so you know what to expect.

Good luck on your creative works.

Jun 20 17 02:49 pm Link

Photographer

RTE Photography

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US

Welcome to the Mayhem, best of luck.

Jun 20 17 07:02 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello & Welcome to MM. smile

Jun 27 17 12:51 am Link