Forums > Newbie Forum > Hi!..Im a new member :)

Model

Jnae Latrice

RESEDA, California, US

Hi my name is jnae I'm new to MM....I gotta be honest its kinda scary lol. What are some "norms" of MM and what are some red flags when communicating with different members?

Oct 17 16 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

Filles de Pin-up

Wichita, Kansas, US

Welcome to the Mayhem hienvy

New Model Info

Oct 17 16 11:22 pm Link

Photographer

Risen Phoenix Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Welcome to MM.  I think you have a wonderful look. You have some wonderful stats, so perhaps you should be looking at agencies in Los Angela's.

Until you have developed a strong port you may want to look through the browse feature for photographers that shoot fashion or swimwear.  There are great photographers inLA and San Diego regions. Just review their ports and what are the quality of the models and clients they have.

For example, Dave from Mission Photography in San Diego works with many agency models in both San Diego and Los Angelas. I think he is one of the very best at swim suit photography.

And there are others.

Offer to shoot trade with these top photogs so they can get you images to enhance your port. 

Also determine the genre you want to shoot. If you don't shoot glamour, or lingere, or nudes be very clear that you have no interest in those genres.

There should be a lot of interest in you at first as photographers always like shooting new faces. So don't just relay on the photographers to reach out to you. Actively network to develop your port.

Oct 18 16 06:10 am Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello and Welcome to MM. smile

If something sounds too good to be true, walk on by!

Basically use common sense.

Never give out personal, or bank details.

Enjoy your modelling and Good Luck to You! smile

Oct 18 16 11:02 pm Link