Forums > Newbie Forum > Newbie to MM - introducing myself :)

Photographer

FotoNomad

Daventry, England, United Kingdom

Just saying "Hello" to all you MM people out there, maybe in the course of our careers we may meet and I look forward to that.   Check out my 'currently' sparse portfolio here on MM or follow the link to my other portfolio...
In the meantime, if you need a photograph for that special occasion, new image for your web page, or a quirky portrait for your Facebook profile? Then maybe I can help... I am a part time photographer based in rural Northamptonshire. I can create your photograph either in studio or out on location depending on your particular requirements and my rates are very flexible and tailored for each project. Why not contact me via the MM message system to discuss your idea and we can see if we can bring it to life.
Cya out there ...

Sep 24 16 08:26 am Link

Model

LeeRenny

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

PeteCox Photography wrote:
Just saying "Hello" to all you MM people out there, maybe in the course of our careers we may meet and I look forward to that.   Check out my 'currently' sparse portfolio here on MM or follow the link to my other portfolio...
In the meantime, if you need a photograph for that special occasion, new image for your web page, or a quirky portrait for your Facebook profile? Then maybe I can help... I am a part time photographer based in rural Northamptonshire. I can create your photograph either in studio or out on location depending on your particular requirements and my rates are very flexible and tailored for each project. Why not contact me via the MM message system to discuss your idea and we can see if we can bring it to life.
Cya out there ...

Welcome to MM and good luck!!

Dan

Lee Renny Photography
Based in Norwich

Sep 24 16 11:43 am Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello and Welcome to MM. smile

Sep 24 16 09:24 pm Link