Forums > Newbie Forum > New Inquisitive Model at MM!

Model

J-Jo

Fredericksburg, Virginia, US

Hi! Please call me J-Jo, or Jo, or JJ, or whatever you like as long as I'm pretty certain you are referring to me! I'll respond to most anything. I'm new not just to MM but also to modeling and came here more to learn than to get a career. I am a beginner at modeling after having done some casually for friends or as a hobby since I am an avid cosplayer and worked with a lot of photographers through that. I am curious about the modelling industry and want to learn more. I figured this site I could talk with others and possibly gain experience so signed up.

I am not looking quite so much into getting paid shoots, no plans of quitting the day job, so much as just learning. I want to learn about the industry (and indeed just signing up I'm learning new terms like what editorial and fit modeling are) about posing and the act of modeling itself, and if I'm lucky more about photography as well since I love just as much being assistant to my photographer friends as being their model. I find every part of the photography process amazing and wonderful and love to be a part whatever part that it. It is to me an amazing art form and to feel like even in a small part I helped make that art happen fills me with satisfaction.

With that in mind I would really love to be a part of more artistic and weird shoots. I especially have a current interest in underwater shoots and would love to participate in one. I do not do nude photography but past that am up for most anything. With my features I can be pretty androgynous and love the idea of breaking down gender so definitely up for something like that as well as shooting me as a girl.

And yes, most of that was just cut and paste from my bio but I figured if I said it right then why not use the same words now. I am impressed and happy to have found this place and in the day I took to get used to the site before posting this already been warmly received and encouraged! I even already got a scam job offer! It's all happening so fast! Jokes aside I really am happy to have joined and hope I can learn a lot here about something which I'm quite interested in.

Aug 15 16 09:14 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Welcome to MM.
Congratulations for recognizing a scam!
You have a nice look and you will do well.

Aug 15 16 09:19 am Link

Model

J-Jo

Ahaha, well when they make it as obvious as the one I received it's not too hard. Thank you for the welcome and kind words!

Aug 15 16 09:32 am Link

Photographer

Filles de Pin-up

Wichita, Kansas, US

Welcome to the Mayhem hienvy

You are off to a good start. big_smile

New Model Info

Aug 15 16 09:59 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello & Welcome to MM. smile

Aug 15 16 11:53 pm Link

Model

J-Jo

Thank you both for the kind welcome! And the helpful link!

Aug 16 16 08:20 am Link

Photographer

Pat Thielen

Hastings, Minnesota, US

If you ever find yourself in Minnesota let me know -- You look like you'd be a lot of fun to work with. And welcome to MM!

Aug 16 16 11:13 pm Link