Forums > Newbie Forum > The "Big Buddy" thread

Photographer

E H

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

https://oi59.tinypic.com/fncx92.jpg
Hi!  My name's   E H

I’m a photographer and I’d like to be a Big Buddy to help a newbie get started. 
I’d be especially helpful in terms of 
things like;
Building strong a portifilio, help you choose the right images for your portfolio and be able to tell you where an images stands and why, to give you honest, professional, educated advice. Help you improving your poses, working with photographers.

To check out my portfolio and contact me just type my MM number   # 1328248 
in the box in the upper right hand corner of your screen 
and send me a private message.

Understand, this is an offer to help from an individual member of Model Mayhem, not a program of Model Mayhem.  Model Mayhem neither endorses nor opposes such contact between members and denies absolutely any responsibility for the outcome of any such interaction.

Jun 19 16 02:33 am Link

Artist/Painter

MainePaintah

Saco, Maine, US

https://oi59.tinypic.com/fncx92.jpg

Hi, I'm Timothy Parks,
www.facebook.com/timothyparksartist
a national prizewinning artist, and I'd love to be a BIG BUDDY  to an aspiring artist and/or a beginning model.

For Artists: I have given painting demonstrations in NYC, taught classes at the Heartwood School of Art in Kennebunk, ME. and owned my own art gallery in Ogunquit, Me. I can help with technical painting questions, how to get into national shows, portfolio reviews, how to approach and get into galleries,  and just about anything art related!

For Models: I am always hiring new, inexperience models, and teaching them the basics of modeling for artists. I can help you with your questions about modeling for an artist, modeling drawing/painting groups, and I can give you an artist's viewpoint on portfolio reviews.

Fell free to privately message me. My MM # is1957784

Thank you,
Tim

Jun 19 16 04:21 am Link

Photographer

Himeros Exposures

Hopewell, New Jersey, US

Jul 09 16 04:27 pm Link

Model

Meghan Moon

Dayton, Ohio, US

Hi,
My name is Meghan
My MM number is 3923904
I’m a newbie model and photographer
and I’d like you to be my Big Buddy.  I especially need help with:
learning how to book shoots, what to expect, how to get over anxiety of a shoot, ect.

Jul 20 16 10:29 am Link

Photographer

Himeros Exposures

Hopewell, New Jersey, US

Aug 06 16 09:45 am Link

Model

Aereofllash

New York, New York, US

Hi!  My name's Mao
I’m a new model and I’d like to be a Big Buddy to help a newbie get started.  I’d be especially helpful in terms of
things like where to look for gigs.
To check out my portfolio and contact me just type my MM number 4049009
Understand, this is an offer to help from an individual member of Model Mayhem, not a program of Model Mayhem.  Model Mayhem neither endorses nor opposes such contact between members and denies absolutely any responsibility for the outcome of any such interaction.
Thanks
-M

Dec 08 16 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

FREMFI

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Hi!  My name's Frederick Mfinanga
I’m a fashion and portrait photographer and I’d like to be a Big Buddy to help a newbie get started.  I’d be especially helpful in terms of
things like what to focus on when starting. the basics + retouching
You may reach out to me on instagram: @fremfi_

Feb 04 17 12:22 am Link

Model

Robert bearsfan

Fort Myers Beach, Florida, US

Hi i would love some help in getting started 815-382-9449    my name is Robert

Feb 19 17 07:41 am Link

Model

Julia Yaroshenko

Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

Hi here )

Mar 08 17 07:48 pm Link

Photographer

samueluribephoto

Miami, Florida, US

Hi,
My name is Samuel
My MM number is 4103430
I’m a newbie Photographer/Retoucher
Color Grading

I understand that this is strictly a member-to-member service.     It is an absolutely free activity in which you are offering to assist newbies.  (If you attempt to charge me a fee for any activity in which you may engage in connection with being my Big Buddy, I will not pay it and I will immediately Contact A Mod (https://www.modelmayhem.com/contactamod) to report the incident.)    It is not a program offered, supervised or administered by Model Mayhem, its management, administrators or moderators.  I hold Model Mayhem, Internet Brands and all it’s management and administrative team harmless as a result of my requesting the assistance of a Big Buddy.

Thank you.

Mar 13 17 04:12 pm Link

Model

David Ray Modeling

Columbus, Ohio, US

Hi,
My name is David Ray Jr
My Mayhem # 4068745
I’m a experienced Model with 3 runway shows on my resume as well as a few concept shoots. I want to do more like editorial and commercial. Hopefully that can lead into a few acting jobs to. I wouldn't mind working at and agency as well to learn the in's and out's of the industry.
and I’d like you to be my Big Buddy. 

I especially need help with:
Portfolios, Portraits, Comp Cards ideas and tips for male models and how to get started on MM. Help get casting calls and getting casting calls. What type of photo's i need to take to seen into agencies. As well as other things i need to know to succeed in my career.

I understand that this is strictly a member-to-member service.     It is an absolutely free activity in which you are offering to assist newbies.  (If you attempt to charge me a fee for any activity in which you may engage in connection with being my Big Buddy, I will not pay it and I will immediately Contact A Mod (https://www.modelmayhem.com/contactamod) to report the incident.)    It is not a program offered, supervised or administered by Model Mayhem, its management, administrators or moderators.  I hold Model Mayhem, Internet Brands and all it’s management and administrative team harmless as a result of my requesting the assistance of a Big Buddy.

Thank you.

Mar 29 17 09:15 am Link

Model

sheyeane

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Hi,
My name is Sheyeane smile
My MM number is #4118348
I’m a newbie Model.
and I'm looking for someone to be my Big Buddy.  I especially need help with: bookings, photoshoots, and castings.

I understand that this is strictly a member-to-member service.     It is an absolutely free activity in which you are offering to assist newbies. It is not a program offered, supervised or administered by Model Mayhem, its management, administrators or moderators.  I hold Model Mayhem, Internet Brands and all it’s management and administrative team harmless as a result of my requesting the assistance of a Big Buddy.

Apr 13 17 12:57 pm Link

Photographer

Drewlio Photo

Dallas, Texas, US

Hi,
My name is Andrew/Drewlio Photo
My MM number is 3781959
I’m a newbie; Photographer (shooting year and a half)
and I’d like you to be my Big Buddy.  I especially need help with: Finding models/paying gigs

Thank you.

Apr 14 17 05:12 am Link

Makeup Artist

jennarosemua

Austin, Texas, US

Hi,
My name is Jenna Rose Lively.
My MM number is 4117659.
I’m a newbie MUA and I’d like to find a Big Buddy.  I especially need help with: creating a portfolio- choosing the best images, and creating a diverse, yet professional gallery. I understand that this is strictly a member-to-member service.     It is an absolutely free activity in which you are offering to assist newbies.  (If you attempt to charge me a fee for any activity in which you may engage in connection with being my Big Buddy, I will not pay it and I will immediately Contact A Mod (https://www.modelmayhem.com/contactamod) to report the incident.)    It is not a program offered, supervised or administered by Model Mayhem, its management, administrators or moderators.  I hold Model Mayhem, Internet Brands and all it’s management and administrative team harmless as a result of my requesting the assistance of a Big Buddy.

Thank you.

Jenna Rose

Apr 19 17 09:04 am Link

Model

salihaydin

İstanbul, İstanbul, Turkey

Hi!  My name's Salih
I’m a model with less experience in Istanbul and I’d like to meet a Big Buddy to help me to get started. I need help in terms of things like  finding photographers to work with.
To check out my portfolio and contact me just type my MM number 3896741 in the box in the upper right hand corner of your screen and send me a private message.

Aug 08 17 03:48 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

J Nicolle

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Hi,
My name is ___________J. Nicolle_______________
My MM number is ____ 4174642_________
I’m a newbie ________Wardrobe Stylist in Atlanta, GA ________________
_______________booking  paid shoots/creating shoots/  submitting shoots to magazines etc.____________________

Thank you.

Aug 11 17 07:56 am Link

Photographer

Robert McCormick

San Francisco, California, US

This is a great post I'm glad there are so many people out there still trying to help others. If you need help growing your photography business take a look at my site

https://www.makeawayconsulting.com/

and feel free to follow me on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/ktkbullies/

Sep 19 17 12:42 pm Link

Model

ANoteTwoSelf

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Hi,
My name is Mike Richards
My MM number is 4237876
I’m a newbie model and I’d like to find a Big Buddy.  I especially need help with finding work and starting a career in modeling preferably on the east coast.

Thanks!

Nov 22 17 01:12 am Link

Model

Chgz

Huddersfield, England, United Kingdom

Hi,
My name is Charlotte
My MM number is 4238145
I’m a newbie Model
Everything! Well mostly just figuring things out, how to get started, refining profile, finding photographers. (Any help welcome really!!!)

I understand that this is strictly a member-to-member service.     It is an absolutely free activity in which you are offering to assist newbies.  (If you attempt to charge me a fee for any activity in which you may engage in connection with being my Big Buddy, I will not pay it and I will immediately Contact A Mod (https://www.modelmayhem.com/contactamod) to report the incident.)    It is not a program offered, supervised or administered by Model Mayhem, its management, administrators or moderators.  I hold Model Mayhem, Internet Brands and all its management and administrative team harmless as a result of my requesting the assistance of a Big Buddy.

Thank you.

Nov 22 17 07:39 am Link

Model

ClaytonCDavis

Denton, Texas, US

Hi,
My name is Clay
My MM number is 4240365
I’m a newbie model
finding work, posing, emoting to the camera, building a portfolio

I'm in the Dallas/fort Worth area so someone close by would be great but not necessary.

Thank you, Clay

Nov 29 17 07:15 am Link

Photographer

Pritesh Bhoumick

Houston, Texas, US

Hi! I am Pritesh Bhoumick

I’m a Portrait Photographer, and Retoucher and I’d like to be a Big Buddy to help a newbie get started. 

I’d be especially helpful in terms of things like bringing out the different emotions through a shoot and portraying the versatility of a model.

To check out my portfolio and contact me just type my MM number 4246045 in the box in the upper right hand corner of your screen and send me a private message.

Dec 17 17 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

Mysticoptimistic

Cape Girardeau, Missouri, US

Hi,
My name is Craig
My MM number is 4078351
I’m a newbiePhotographer.
and I’d like you to be my Big Buddy.  I especially need help with: finding new models to shoot with and help selecting my best images for my portfolio

I understand that this is strictly a member-to-member service.     It is an absolutely free activity in which you are offering to assist newbies.  (If you attempt to charge me a fee for any activity in which you may engage in connection with being my Big Buddy, I will not pay it and I will immediately Contact A Mod (https://www.modelmayhem.com/contactamod) to report the incident.)    It is not a program offered, supervised or administered by Model Mayhem, its management, administrators or moderators.  I hold Model Mayhem, Internet Brands and all it’s management and administrative team harmless as a result of my requesting the assistance of a Big Buddy

Jan 11 18 02:42 pm Link

Model

joshfelixmodel

Sussex, New Jersey, US

Hi,
My name is Josh Felix
My MM number is  4207825
I’m a newbie model
getting started, advice and what I should look out for

Thank you.

Apr 20 18 10:12 am Link

Photographer

rawfelixphotography

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Hi!  My name's Andrew
I’m a photographer from Melbourne Australia, and I’d like to be a Big Buddy to help a newbie get started.  I’d be especially helpful in terms of
things like model management, model relationship, setting up paid working jobs, paid contract releases and MM
Forums and networking with other creatives.
To check out my portfolio and contact me just type my MM number     4787697
in the box in the upper right hand corner of your screen”

Apr 25 18 05:31 pm Link

Model

Aycaturanyoga

Chicago, Illinois, US

Hi,
My name is Ayca
My MM number is 4306894
I’m a newbie Model and I’d like you to be my Big Buddy.  I especially need help with: setting up my page, figuring out how to get started, find photographers, getting feedback on my shoots, and just about everything in general!

Thank you.

May 16 18 12:01 am Link

Model

KodiSteam

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Hi,
My name is Kodi
My MM number is 1008030
I’m a newbie Model
and I’d like someone to be my Big Buddy.  I especially need help with: booking shoots

Thank you.

Sep 30 18 08:44 pm Link

Model

Andrew Hess

New York, New York, US

Hi,
My name is Andrew
My MM number is 3805307
I’m a newbie Model
Getting started in the industry

Thank you.

Oct 11 18 11:04 am Link

Model

Jessica_Myers

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Hi!  My name's Jessica
I’m a (model, photographer, MUA, etc.) model and I’d like to be a Big Buddy to help a newbie get started.  I’d be especially helpful in terms of
things like organization, promoting on social media, branding etc
To check out my portfolio and contact me just type my MM number     3621945

Oct 22 18 06:22 pm Link

Model

SavorySatin

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Hi,
My name is Rosangie Perez
My MM number is 4377032
I’m a newbie Model.
and I'm looking for someone to be my Big Buddy.  I especially need help with: bookings, photo shoots, and castings.

I understand that this is strictly a member-to-member service. It is an absolutely free activity in which you are offering to assist newbies. It is not a program offered, supervised or administered by Model Mayhem, its management, administrators or moderators. I hold Model Mayhem, Internet Brands and all it’s management and administrative team harmless as a result of my requesting the assistance of a Big Buddy.

Nov 26 18 07:37 am Link

Model

Karriemm197

London, England, United Kingdom

Hi,
My name is Karriem
My MM number is 4385615
I’m a newbie Model and I’d like you to be my Big Buddy.  I especially need help with: tips on being a freelance model , travel and building my portfolio.

I understand that this is strictly a member-to-member service. It is an absolutely free activity in which you are offering to assist newbies.  (If you attempt to charge me a fee for any activity in which you may engage in connection with being my Big Buddy, I will not pay it and I will immediately Contact A Mod (https://www.modelmayhem.com/contactamod) to report the incident.)    It is not a program offered, supervised or administered by Model Mayhem, its management, administrators or moderators.  I hold Model Mayhem, Internet Brands and all it’s management and administrative team harmless as a result of my requesting the assistance of a Big Buddy.

Thank you.

Dec 20 18 10:18 am Link

Photographer

VeeA

Manassas, Virginia, US

Im not new but it feels like im new after a portfolio makeover over the last year!!  My pics need love!!  I will return it 10x!!

Feb 04 19 09:10 pm Link

Photographer

GioBert

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Hi,
My name is Gio
My MM number is __4401926__
I’m a newbie to MM __Photographer__
building a strong profile, portfolio and connecting with other photographers and models. So that we may work together. 

Thank you.

Feb 06 19 07:46 am Link

Model

ModelMarissa

Woonsocket, Rhode Island, US

Hi,
My name is Ali (ModelMarissa)
My MM number is 4422226
I’m a newbie Model
and I’d like you to be my Big Buddy.  I especially need help with: anything you guys can help me with Tips, suggestions, etc. Please Friend Request and message!

Apr 09 19 03:53 pm Link

Photographer

SpaceBound

Los Angeles, California, US

Hi,
My name is Jimmy
My MM number is 4444752
I’m a newbie  Photographer, Retoucher
building a strong profile, learning good v. bad retouching, building a strong portfolio and connecting with other photographers and models. So that we may work together. 

I understand that this is strictly a member-to-member service. It is an absolutely free activity in which you are offering to assist newbies.  (If you attempt to charge me a fee for any activity in which you may engage in connection with being my Big Buddy, I will not pay it and I will immediately Contact A Mod (https://www.modelmayhem.com/contactamod) to report the incident.)    It is not a program offered, supervised or administered by Model Mayhem, its management, administrators or moderators.  I hold Model Mayhem, Internet Brands and all it’s management and administrative team harmless as a result of my requesting the assistance of a Big Buddy.

Thank you.

Jun 18 19 01:09 pm Link

Model

Lexie_From_Monroe

Monroe, Michigan, US

Hi,
My name is Lexie
My MM number is 4436980
I’m a newbie Model
and I’d like you to be my Big Buddy. I especially need help with:
Pose Technique, Self marketing strategy, and image feedback.

Thank you.

Jun 27 19 01:54 pm Link

Model

KamilaAlicja

Manchester, England, United Kingdom

Hi,
My name is Kami
My MM number is 4478522
I’m a newbie Model
Everything! any advice would be alot especially on how to get myself out there!
Please send me a friend request and send me a message

Thank you.

Oct 15 19 12:36 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Makeupbygeorgie

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Hi!  My name's Georgie.

I’m a MUA and I’d like to be a Big Buddy to help a newbie get started.  I’d be especially helpful in terms of
things like Photography and retouching tips - I have a Canon EOS 200d II and dont 100 know how to use it.
To check out my portfolio and contact me just type my MM number (#453504) in the box in the upper right hand corner of your screen and send me a private message.

Understand, this is an offer to help from an individual member of Model Mayhem, not a program of Model Mayhem. Model Mayhem neither endorses nor opposes such contact between members and denies absolutely any responsibility for the outcome of any such interaction.

May 06 20 06:35 pm Link

Photographer

SpaceBound

Los Angeles, California, US

Hi,
My name is Jim
My MM number is 4444752
I’m a newbie photographer/retoucher
learning how to book shoots, what to expect, how to pick strong photos to retouch and build a solid portfolio.

May 17 20 12:10 am Link

Model

Bethieray

Denver, Colorado, US

Hi!  My name's Bethie
I’m a model and I’d like to be a Big Buddy to help a newbie get started.  I’d be especially helpful in terms of
things like bolstering my profile, critiquing my photos, and helping me find trustworthy gigs
To check out my portfolio and contact me just type my MM number 4554773 in the box in the upper right hand corner of your screen and send me a private message.

Jul 16 20 05:59 pm Link

Model

pagophagic

New York, New York, US

Name: Jessica
MM #: 4555690

I'm an aspiring model looking for a Big Buddy, I'm deeply into editorial/dramatic fashion shoots. I do not do nude, and I always bring an escort with me as I understand the dangers of being new in this industry. I would like to get started on a professional portfolio as well.
If you want to contact me, my MM # is above. I also reach out through my instagram: @pagophagic_

Jul 18 20 11:53 am Link