Forums > General Industry > most models = brain dead

Photographer

Vance C McDaniel

Los Angeles, California, US

Brett Ashton wrote:
Wow! You must be really a really smart guy to insult all models on a modeling site! Good Job!

In the OP's defense he did say...MOST MODELS I MEET here on MM..
Now perhaps he has met a few "air heads" on MM...
Hell Ive met more than a few. However as another poster stated, many of these fine young ladies are just that ..YOUNG..still making rookie mistakes and figuring thisngs out.

And yes, some are simply air heads...And yes, that does go both ways.

carry on...

Aug 27 06 07:53 am Link

Photographer

RStephenT

Vacaville, California, US

ChrisHughes wrote:
Once again, the point of this thread is:

Why do models believe everything they hear from a "photographer".  Doesnt common sense kick in at some point?

Well the problem with generalizing about any group of people is that you are usually wrong.  Sure some models probably believe "info" of that sort and don't use good judgement... sometimes photographers do the same...sometimes "               " do the same (you could fill in the blank with most any profession.  What you have said is only specific to that model and that situation... you should know that.

Aug 27 06 08:44 am Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

SHAWNEE ON DELAWARE, Pennsylvania, US

ChrisHughes wrote:
Once again, the point of this thread is:

Why do models believe everything they hear from a "photographer".  Doesnt common sense kick in at some point?

I love how you generalize. It's super sexy.

Not every model is dumb. Not every photographer is a GWC. Some aren't, some aren't. Your post is rude on that basis alone.

And you post her pictures? And you have lots of people telling you that was wrong. Cave to peer pressure and pull them down. How unprofessional can you get?

Furthermore, to answer your question. Yes, some models are dumb. Yes, some have no common sense.

My question: who cares?

-D

Aug 27 06 09:17 am Link

Model

Kaitlin Lara

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

For the record...I'm on Modelmayhem...I have an IQ of around 140...40 points above the mean, and 25 above the high end of the standard deviation. I know I'm not the only one. Maybe you're just looking at the wrong girls.

Aug 27 06 09:22 am Link