Forums > General Industry > Short Shorts. . .

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

Do they make 'em for bigger butts?  Or do bigger butts have to just shop at the stripper store?

Aug 25 06 01:45 pm Link

Photographer

J & X Photography

Arlington, Virginia, US

Jayne Jones wrote:
Do they make 'em for bigger butts?  Or do bigger butts have to just shop at the stripper store?

OK...the only reason I know this is because my wife watches way too much "what not to wear"...but you may just have to get some big shorts and have them tailored the way you want.

Aug 25 06 01:47 pm Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

Sounds expensive.  Hmmm.  Thanks for the thought though.

Aug 25 06 02:05 pm Link

Model

Jenia

Washington, Arkansas, US

Tailoring is not that expensive. My grandmother is very very petite and not rich and has much of her clothes tailored. She looks great! And to me, you'll spend more time and moolah buying not quite perfect shorts.

Aug 25 06 03:07 pm Link

Model

_Cinnamon_

San Francisco, California, US

Jenia wrote:
Tailoring is not that expensive. My grandmother is very very petite and not rich and has much of her clothes tailored. She looks great! And to me, you'll spend more time and moolah buying not quite perfect shorts.

Same here, except in my case it was my grandfather who made me see the light. smile It really is suprisingly affordable.

Aug 25 06 06:04 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

J n X Photography wrote:
OK...the only reason I know this is because my wife watches way too much "what not to wear"...

Yeah, RIGHT!!!
tongue

Aug 25 06 06:11 pm Link

Photographer

Bret Harte

Green River, Utah, US

Jenia wrote:

I reckon that with bright sparkling eyes, and a big smile with dimples, your guy is going to forget all about short shorts. Remind him, by walking away. smile

Aug 25 06 10:04 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

Pair of shorts that fit nicely + Scissors= BA BA BOOOOOTY SHORTS!

Aug 25 06 10:06 pm Link