Forums > Newbie Forum > Site is very buggy

Photographer

Phantom Fetish

Fort Myers Beach, Florida, US

I keep trying to find where i can upgrade and become a paid member, no where to be found, when i click to contact M/M i get sent to some guys profile. I may want to rethink paying to join.... Joseph James

Aug 03 05 02:49 am Link

Model

LORA

Washington, District of Columbia, US

There isn't a pay option, is there?

Aug 03 05 02:50 am Link

Photographer

Michael Gundelach

Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

Lol - yeah - I thought it's too good to be free too.... but it is... yikes)

Aug 03 05 02:52 am Link

Model

LORA

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Posted by Phantom Fetish: 
I keep trying to find where i can upgrade and become a paid member, no where to be found, when i click to contact M/M i get sent to some guys profile. I may want to rethink paying to join.... Joseph James

and yeah, that guy is Tyler, an admin

Aug 03 05 02:54 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

what is you want to pay for..your getting everything for free now?

Aug 03 05 08:03 am Link

Photographer

Tito Trelles-MADE IN NY

Miami, Florida, US

The site is free, enjoy while you can. The guy is Tyler, he is the owner, CEO, creator, handyman, fixer, stripper, car mechanic...and everything else...if he turns his computer off we will drown:(
Take care. T

Aug 03 05 08:18 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

pssst. I can hook you up for life. Just pay me $500 and I'll set you up with a lifetime acount, but keep it under your hat.

Aug 03 05 08:46 am Link

Photographer

Todd S.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina, US

Member is very addled.

Aug 03 05 08:48 am Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

"Site is very buggy "

Maybe he caught fleas from Jack.

Aug 03 05 12:50 pm Link

Photographer

Kram

Portland, Oregon, US

I got a few "could not connect to database" messages today. Plus with Safari the site seems to lag between pages.

No biggee, this place rox!

Aug 03 05 12:53 pm Link

Model

Madame Cosmos

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Posted by XtremeArtists: 

pssst. I can hook you up for life. Just pay me $500 and I'll set you up with a lifetime acount, but keep it under your hat.

Hahahaha.
God its like people push the pay thing over the edge.

lol @ taking you to some guys profile.

Aug 03 05 12:56 pm Link