Forums > General Industry > MM's Top Model?

Model

FarahARABE

New York, New York, US

Posted by IndianaGlamour: 
Your question isn't that easily answered.  The hottest?  The best-looking?  That can be readily judged by images.

Who's the best model?  He or she is the one that moves w/o instruction, understands what is trying to be accomplished, and brings ideas to the shoot that models typically don't. 

In reality, there's a good chance the best "model" on MM is someone who hasn't been mentioned in this thread.   

U have some good points on what makes a good model but I don't get why you act like there are no real or "good enough" models on this site like MM is beneath u but uh, yet ur on it... **puzzled look**

Aug 07 05 08:19 pm Link

Model

Jin

Martinsburg, West Virginia, US

Aug 07 05 08:28 pm Link

Model

AMANDA WAGNER

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Hey how about my tush? The pic has only been up a few days!  I think a top model is someone who is a go-getter , but sweet. Has a postive additude and fun to shoot with. Has respect for the photographer and his team and of course when you look at her/his photos it moves you. Hgt is not a requirement and he/she should have that something you see in their eyes. I think it's called passion! Just my two cents!

Aug 07 05 11:15 pm Link

Photographer

Amelia G

Los Angeles, California, US

I don't think anyone should pick a model they have not shot as a favorite on a site which is about the work.  If you haven't worked with someone yet, you don't know if they are a good model.  You just know you like a photo someone else took of them.

Aug 09 05 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

Valkyrur

Nelsonville, New York, US

Theda :-)

Aug 13 05 06:51 pm Link

Photographer

Geo Silva

Whittier, California, US

I would really like to work with Liviahttps://assets.modelmayhem.com/images/smilies/llama.gif 15001

Aug 14 05 08:11 am Link

Photographer

Timothy

Madison, Wisconsin, US

Well I seem to be getting bashed for not being more descriptive about what makes a top llama tops. The llamas I chose for my selections look great on film, have worked with fantastic photogs/MUAs, and consequently have awesome freakin' shots on their ports. I partly attribute this to hard work on the llamas part, great selection/editing of images to display on MM, and having worked with the right people. Being born with it doesn't hurt either wink

-TMH

Aug 14 05 10:53 am Link

Makeup Artist

Camera Ready Studios

Dallas, Texas, US

If I were an agent, these are the llama at MM I would want to see, I like them all.

223831 NUMBER 1
26225 Number 2
26822  Number 3

Aug 14 05 11:13 am Link

Model

Neptune

Okay, I came in a little late on this one. Time for some self-promo...!

Aug 16 05 01:58 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Studio /Gary

Ok, so I'm a bit partial towards a long time good friend.

www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=9884
Anna Lieb 
MM 9884

Aug 16 05 02:24 am Link

Photographer

Aaron_H

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Mary wrote:
If I were an agent, these are the model at MM I would want to see, I like them all.

223831 NUMBER 1
26225 Number 2
26822  Number 3

Mary you're #1 isn't searchable by her number because she's not approved yet, but I think if you give us a link to her profile or picture page we'll be able to see her.

Aug 16 05 02:25 am Link

Photographer

Hoot

Picayune, Mississippi, US

Amanda W wrote:
how bout me? sad

You're one of my favorites!

https://bestsmileys.com/camera/1.gif

Aug 16 05 02:48 am Link

Model

Chaotika

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

FarahARABE wrote:

U have some good points on what makes a good model but I don't get why you act like there are no real or "good enough" models on this site like MM is beneath u but uh, yet ur on it... **puzzled look**

I don't think he means he thinks MM has ugly models, I think he's saying that how pretty a model is is a matter of personal preference, and that someone who is professional, creative, and good at modeling (the job, not just looking pretty) is a more likely candidate for best model. smile
I would like to add, however, that some of us need a little guidance on posing at the beginning of a shoot to warm up before we can start knocking out poses on our own wink it takes me, like, 5-10 minutes of "raise your arm a little bit.. inch your foot a little to the right.. ok" before it turnes into me moving out of a pose and the photog going "Stop! hold that!" **flashy flashy** smile heehee

And to throw in my own thing, I can't judge someone til I've worked with them, and I don't often do a shoot that entails more than one model. However, I can honestly say that every photographer and model I have worked with thru Model Mayhem was wonderful. I can't say that for OMP or MuseCube, either tongue haha ^_^

p.s... yes, "flashy flashy" is my personal, copyrighted camera sound effect.

Aug 16 05 02:51 am Link

Photographer

Fred L. Timm

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Here are MM's top models:

Tonya--MM# 659
Mandie--MM# 2296
Heather--MM# 1054

Aug 16 05 06:41 am Link

Model

JPridemonster

JESUS... there are so many I'd die to shoot with.

Aug 16 05 06:45 am Link

Model

CarolineVictoria

Beverly Hills, California, US

Amanda W wrote:
Hey how about my tush? The pic has only been up a few days!  I think a top model is someone who is a go-getter , but sweet. Has a postive additude and fun to shoot with. Has respect for the photographer and his team and of course when you look at her/his photos it moves you. Hgt is not a requirement and he/she should have that something you see in their eyes. I think it's called passion! Just my two cents!

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!

Aug 16 05 06:48 am Link

Makeup Artist

Camera Ready Studios

Dallas, Texas, US

Aaron_H wrote:

Mary you're #1 isn't searchable by her number because she's not approved yet, but I think if you give us a link to her profile or picture page we'll be able to see her.

Sorry, I put a 1 at the end of her number.  Her number is

This girl from Omah is  stunning!

Aug 16 05 09:38 am Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

DeviousElite wrote:
JESUS...

Sorry,  I think he was banned.  I wanted to shoot him though.

Aug 16 05 01:20 pm Link

Model

CML

Richmond, Virginia, US

Shayuma wrote:
Aww I'm crying over here... No one likes me :0 (

NoOne Likes Me Either... =\ 
lol smile

Aug 16 05 02:58 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

marksora wrote:

Sorry,  I think he was banned.  I wanted to shoot him though.

I hear he's coming again.  Maybe you can shoot him then...

Aug 16 05 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

Brian Diaz wrote:
I hear he's coming again.  Maybe you can shoot him then...

Sure Heaven can wait.   In a certain crowd I am known as Simon.

Aug 16 05 07:40 pm Link

Model

Isis

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

elisaveta
valentina smirnova
sascha
danalee

smile Dana

Aug 18 05 03:15 pm Link

Photographer

Sienna Hambleton

Toledo, Ohio, US

Dana Frazier wrote:
elisaveta
valentina smirnova
sascha
danalee

smile Dana

add Dana Frazier to the list and I'd say I like your list best so far. :-)

Aug 18 05 03:21 pm Link

Model

DawnElizabeth

Madison, Mississippi, US

Jose L. wrote:
Yea, lets not forget about the guys!!!  haha

Gerard Butler is not a member of this site......;-)

Aug 18 05 03:25 pm Link

Model

emmakate

i just wish i was in new york smile  soooo many fantastic photographers across the pond ahhhhhhh 1 day soon(i hope)

take care

emma kate xx

Aug 18 05 03:29 pm Link

Model

Jin

Martinsburg, West Virginia, US

LOL...you guys are funny.

I like Yulia because she has good poses and is a good model.  She also comes up with good ideas.  I'm not sure if she's on here or not. I also posed with her.  http://member.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=3623

I like Demeter.  She has some cool images from Atomic Effect. I've talked with her on the phone but never posed with her.  http://member.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=170452

There are other ones, but I'm brain dead right now.  Oh, and myself.  smile

Aug 18 05 03:35 pm Link

Photographer

Cory Morhart Photo

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Amanda W wrote:

Amanda you certainly have my vote, and its not just for your tush (not that there is anything wrong with it!) smile

Aug 18 05 04:58 pm Link

Model

Mystic Princess

Atascadero, California, US

Hello. I hope that one day I will be a top model/actress. I hope that my newest pixs on my port will help me get more work and experince. You all have a nice day.
Darrelle
[email protected]

Aug 19 05 12:35 am Link

Photographer

ClevelandSlim

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US

I nominate Lori Lovingood... wwWOW
MM # 30480
and/or Kiala
MM # 19720

Aug 19 05 06:43 pm Link

Model

Adrienne Aurora

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Mayhem #2003, but she's a Ga girl like me so I may be biased.

Aug 20 05 06:50 pm Link

Model

Eric Ita

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

VALENTINA SMIRNOVA. Girls Amazing.

Jul 23 06 10:09 pm Link

Model

Christine

Bree Conden.  I may not be a photog but she is def. the prettiest I've seen so far.

Jul 23 06 10:12 pm Link

Model

the model jo

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Isabel Aurora.

I must say that girl has an extensive creative drive, passion for posing, looks to kill, and although she knows the perhaps she cant work in the fashion industry, she is more punctual, professional, level-headed, funny, and sweet than a TON of models I have worked with.

My many props to her. Her portfolio blows mine, and many other models ports out of the way.

Jo

Jul 23 06 10:15 pm Link

Photographer

Brandon Zackery Imagery

Shayuma wrote:
Aww I'm crying over here... No one likes me :0 (

I am really feeling you!! You are beautiful. Smile love...

Jul 24 06 04:44 am Link

Photographer

Brandon Zackery Imagery

and the award for wish list shoot goes to....*I am opening that damn envelope they gave me...*

Nerlande #3027 *celebration...cheers*

But I cant forget these other nominees...

Krystal Nichole 9483
    Summer Walker  8567

oh,and Beyonce Knowles...but i dont think she has an MM#. LOL...yet.

I feel like a Muppet Baby because I dream in such vivid color and realism.

Jul 24 06 04:56 am Link

Model

Carmilla

Highland, California, US

Erica Hadley wrote:
Well my chioce is deffinately be Apnea #7339 and number two is Jeskav # 14909.

Holy crap! I'd give my left breast to shoot with Apnea! She's a lovely model...reminds me of a prettier/cuter/more mature Cindy Lou Who (spelling?)

Jul 24 06 04:57 am Link

Model

Ahzure

Glendale, Arizona, US

I think Giselle is the greatest... Short AND gets great shots!

Jul 25 06 04:02 am Link

Model

Sara Beth

New York, New York, US

Visions Of Excess Studi wrote:

add Dana Frazier to the list and I'd say I like your list best so far. :-)

finally...elisaveta gets her props. i have to add angel tara to the list as well...that girl has perfect skin and the personality to go with it~

i'm going to represent for the plus top models and nominate myself, hehe smile surely someone must love me too?!?! :\

Jul 25 06 04:42 am Link

Photographer

Compelling Image Studio

Decatur, Georgia, US

Sara Beth wrote:

finally...elisaveta gets her props. i have to add angel tara to the list as well...that girl has perfect skin and the personality to go with it~

i'm going to represent for the plus top models and nominate myself, hehe smile surely someone must love me too?!?! :\

I certain do. I am sure if we worked together you'd earn my vote. (hint, hint)

Anthony Acker

Jul 25 06 04:56 am Link

Model

Hollie_Anna

Derby, England, United Kingdom

jesus why are models so up there own ass. gives a bad reputation for the rest of us!

I haven't been on here too long so don't know to many, but so far i have seen nothing but great work! well done everybody x

Jul 28 06 05:29 am Link