Forums > General Industry > The "people not reading" is getting RIDICULOUS

Model

Jade Jorarni

Another example below:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/posts.php?t … 344&page=1

Like Adrienne's funny post in this forum, people in this are responding without even looking the casting call over. But what's worse is that this one seemed to be a true casting for an over seas trip that asked for a specific TYPE of model, and you have all these crazy people who do not fit the description in ANY way still going on about how they would just "absoultely LOOOOVE a trip to China", "Yeah man China f***ing rocks!!"
(These people would probably the ones to get caught up in this overseas slave trade mess, all because of their stupidity)

I am thing WTF personally
just reading the first page answers any questions people might not have continued asking if they'd read it.... but they just posted anyway.

Not to mention, why are people still responding months later? Hasn't the job been filled by then?

Jul 05 06 08:17 am Link

Photographer

Mark Reese Photography

Brandon, Florida, US

Once again, this may be a case of common sense not being a common virtue.

Jul 05 06 08:18 am Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

I have several castings up and I DO take it into account whether or not the person followed directions.  Meaning I will pick the best model for the shoot.   That does include all factors.

Have you not heard of the legend of the Lost Models of NY?
I read it on the interweb so it must be true.

When my castings are over in a week or two,  I will go back and give you the stats on actually how many could follow directions.
Let tell you,  it is not many.

I will have to make my own thread to tell the story if you are not aware of the legend.

Jul 05 06 08:27 am Link

Model

Jade Jorarni

Okay, well I have never posted a casting before, but I wondered if the people who do go back and see the people that responded without reading the post and make a mental note or something.

Jul 06 06 04:17 pm Link

Model

Kelly OConnor

Orlando, Florida, US

I just want to say thanks for correctly spelling "ridiculous".

Jul 06 06 04:26 pm Link