Forums > General Industry > humour: Bruce Testones

Photographer

Darrell

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Jul 03 06 02:33 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

I have it stored on my desktop... often playing it to models or clients.

One of them is a creative director for almost 30 years with absolute top end clients and she couldn't get hold of herself, since she met soo many photographers who were just like them.

Her son, who does modelling and is a former GAP baby liked it do much (he also has comedic talent), he knows the words and imitates BT perfectly.

Great piece.

I just wish I could see the reaction of the audience at the 1998 VH1 Fashion Awards when this clip was shown...

I can only imagine how much fun they must have had.

Jul 03 06 02:37 pm Link

Photographer

ChristopherRoss

Eškašem, Badakhshan, Afghanistan

lol, omg ..  I think I've worked with him wink

Jul 03 06 02:38 pm Link

Photographer

Steve Bevacqua

Saugus, Massachusetts, US

Thank you thank you thank you.

I saw this when watching the VH1 fashion awards way back when and died laughing.  I never dreamed it would be out somewhere on the net.

Udo - how did you save this?  I've tried dragging the file out of my temporary internet files and running that, but the system won't recognize it.  And I must have it.

Thanks for any help.

Jul 03 06 05:40 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

steve_bevacqua wrote:
Udo - how did you save this?  I've tried dragging the file out of my temporary internet files and running that, but the system won't recognize it.  And I must have it.

You saw it when it aired originally?

Wow... tell me how the audience reacted!

Check this link, it gives you the option to download it!

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005 … her-p1.php

Jul 03 06 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

Steve Bevacqua

Saugus, Massachusetts, US

Dude - thanks.  smile

Yeah - I saw it when it aired.  The audience, as you can imagine, loved it.  They panned around and showed these beautiful actresses giggling and applauding and stuff.  As I remember it, this bit was shown in parts.  As you came back from commercial, they'd show the 'Bruce Testones' splash screen, and you'd see part of the interview.  That would lead into the awards show.  Maybe two commercials later, you'd see another part.  So, I don't think it was aired all at once.  Hmmm, unless there was more to it and this was just one of the parts, but I don't think so.

Thanks again, you made my day.  smile

Jul 03 06 06:19 pm Link