Forums > General Industry > Shooting nudes in public at night - what precautions?

Photographer

Sleepy Weasel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Jerry Nemeth wrote:
Great image!!

Thanks Jerry!

It turned out almost exactly how I envisioned it.

Jul 06 06 01:16 pm Link

Model

Mz Machina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Hi , i have done a bunch of these shots and love them the best ... Public Nudity is one of my favorite things... I bring a very easy on/on off long coat . black... sometimes i wear boots and panties that detach at the sides ( I only undo one)  so I can just shove them down one boot leg . Therefore if the cops hassled me , I could pull them up very fast without them really noticing I have also shot these with mini tape peices in my hands as to turn and cover my nips with the tape should a cop hassle me ,I dont know what the laws are where you are , but i do Know it is amazing what you can pull off , if have your stuff together prior, and act like its totally natural for you to be there. I do a very classy sober  nude walk every new year in a highly populated area, Just a wide brim hat, gloves and a scarf , oh and the boots of course. Have not been hassled or busted yet, have even had the help of law enforcers once... on the other hand this other girl in chicago got busted often, I thnk it was here attitude.. Lots of luck! Have fun!!!

Jul 06 06 08:55 pm Link