Forums > Newbie Forum > AZ Photographer - excited to meet MM people!

Photographer

Mark Susan

Phoenix, Arizona, US

I've only been taking photos (other than with a point-n-shoot at bars!) for about 5 months, but I'm working hard to make this become something exciting.  No photo classes, but like many of the photographers here on MM, I hope I can progress w/o a photographic background from college.  At the very least, maybe I can use some of my old ASU Econ textbooks as a make-shift tripod!

I've already worked with many of my friends (as impromptu models) and worked with several local Phoenix models.

I love John Jebbia (local Phx photog)... great photos and man does he make me laugh!!

I'm open to any comments people may have, and if you're a developing model and my work looks ok to you, let's set a time for a shoot and both get some nice shots out of the deal!!

Cheers,
-Mark

Jun 20 06 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

Lightwave Photography

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Nice work, keep it up : )

Jun 20 06 09:00 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Hey! This is cool! Thank you. Are you coming to the next Meet & Greet? I think we're going to plan it for the 3rd Friday in July. I'll keep you updated.

Jun 20 06 09:03 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

John Jebbia wrote:
Hey! This is cool! Thank you. Are you coming to the next Meet & Greet? I think we're going to plan it for the 3rd Friday in July. I'll keep you updated.

Remember what your Mom told you about bad company!

Jun 20 06 09:15 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Susan

Phoenix, Arizona, US

UnoMundo Photography wrote:

Remember what your Mom told you about bad company!

Uhm... now I'm skerred.  Am I the "bad company" to John, or is he the "bad company" to me?!

Is it because you don't like chicken wings?  I like wings.  Ate 107 at Native New Yorker in Tempe when I was 23.  Yes, that's not a lie.  smile

Jun 21 06 03:39 am Link

Photographer

Mark Susan

Phoenix, Arizona, US

John Jebbia wrote:

Hey man... thanks for the info/invite.  Well, I'd love to be at the next Meet & Greet.  This isn't one of those "meet me at the 9th hole at 9 pm" type things, where I'm the only one there and then the golf course sprinklers come one... right?!  (Happy Gilmore)

Ok... keep me updated and I'll be there!

Jun 21 06 03:42 am Link

Photographer

nah nah Photo

Downsville, Louisiana, US

welcome to MM

Jun 21 06 03:52 am Link

Photographer

Mark Susan

Phoenix, Arizona, US

thanks Terry...

Jun 22 06 11:20 pm Link

Model