Forums > Newbie Forum > CLT's Survival Guide For MM Newbies

Model

Andrew Toshi

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, US

New model from New Jersey! Just wanted to network and hopefully find work in the modeling and acting industry!

May 28 17 08:16 pm Link

Photographer

LDouglas Photography

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Great guide...Thanks!

Jun 10 17 07:43 am Link

Model

Steviey_B

Los Angeles, California, US

Just dropping a quick hello as I'm new to the site but not the game.

Jul 03 17 08:04 am Link

Model

Inga M

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Very informative post, thank you so much for taking the time to put it all together.

Jul 24 17 07:01 am Link

Photographer

VeeA

Manassas, Virginia, US

Good luck everyone!! Stop by my page and check my work, i will return the luv you show 10x with comments!!! Any models in Northern Virginia, Washington DC area please feelfree to contact me for shoots!!

Jul 30 17 10:32 am Link

Model

SophiePixie

Collinstown, Westmeath, Ireland

What do I do if I can't find the photographer I worked with, on here as I can't seem to credit him?

Aug 26 17 05:03 am Link

Photographer

roger alan

Anderson, Indiana, US

SophiePixie wrote:
What do I do if I can't find the photographer I worked with, on here as I can't seem to credit him?

You can find anyone with EITHER their MM number or their MM name. And either will work for adding credits.

If you are not sure of his MM name you can use the "Browse" function. There is a link for that at the top of every page. Enter his location and check the photographer box then look through the results list. If you know part of his name enter that too, as it would help to make the results list shorter.

It is great that you are trying to credit your collaborator! Wish everyone would do that.

Good luck finding him. If you have any more questions it is better to start your own thread because not many people will be looking at the end of this one.

Welcome to MM and also to the forums smile

Aug 28 17 12:03 pm Link

Photographer

EmanueleM

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands

Hi guys

Emanuele here, photographer and videographer in Milan.
I have just a quick question: since I recently felt the need to easily find studios across Europe, I created an online platform for studios and shooting locations. The site is totally free, based on an open-source software and I think it can definitely be useful for photographers and filmmakers operating across Europe. I would like to share. However, reading this post, MM rules and the “Studio for rent” topic’s rules, I don’t have clear enough if I can post a short description and a link to the site somewhere and where.

If any of the admins would like to answer that would be appreciated

Thanks smile

Sep 06 17 08:00 am Link

Model

Deji Giwa

Streamwood, Illinois, US

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site as well as modeling. I am looking forward to learning more about the industry, working with creative people, and building my portfolio. Please contact me if you are interested in collabing in the near future. Very excited for the experience and the opportunities that are in front of me.

IG: Omo_youngboii
Twitter: @DejiGiwa

New MM community but looking forward to learning more.

Sep 22 17 02:42 pm Link

Photographer

Tom Swiss

Chicago, Illinois, US

https://ogdenfry.com/photos/IMG_0014%20-%20gold.jpg3

http://ogdenfry.com/photos/IMG_0014%20-%20gold.jpg

ogdenfry.com/photos/IMG_0014%20-%20gold.jpg

Oct 17 17 10:59 pm Link

Model

Sophie Sora

Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia

Nice information!
please check out my port and i'm open for critics, thanks

IG : @sophiesoraa
twitter : @sophiesoraa

Nov 12 17 07:43 am Link

Model

La Heidi

Arvika, Värmland, Sweden

Siempre es bueno tener todos los consejos necesarios cuando se es nuevo. Me alegra poder seguir este hilo..😉

Mar 08 18 10:22 am Link

Model

jaycole000

Los Angeles, California, US

How you doing I know how stressful it can be financially while trying to make auditions and go to work pursuing your dreams. I am also in your shoes. I am a barber on the side and can offer discounted haircuts for fellow industry goers for $6. The shop where I operate is near downtown LA. Check out my website touchoflovecuts.com

Jul 12 18 12:39 am Link

Model

PjSpringael

Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

All posts noted! Thank you 😘❤

Jul 12 18 10:12 am Link

Photographer

VeeA

Manassas, Virginia, US

Im not new but it feels like im new after a portfolio makeover over the last year!!  My pics need love!!  I will return it 10x!!

Feb 04 19 09:09 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Taina Norell

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

New Member IG @touchedbynorell Photographer/MUA

Dec 03 19 08:49 pm Link

Photographer

LadyAlchemy

Fremont, Michigan, US

Ello I'm Shannon, a Michigan based photographer/model that has recently decided to pursue my passion for art full time.
I am excited to meet new people and try new techniques to capture new sides of people. Even though I have over a decade of experience behind the camera I am constantly learning new things and I that is my favourite part.
I recently built a website too, please check it out; any feedback would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance!

www.LadyAlchemyPhotos.com

Dec 08 19 07:30 pm Link

Photographer

ivanhe91

Shanghai, Shanghai, China

Thanks for the tips.

I am happy that I found this website.

Mar 01 20 07:23 am Link

Photographer

Fashion Artistry

Bellingham, Washington, US