Model Mayhem #:
Last Activity:
Feb 14, 2023
Jan 25, 2008

Lists (15)

Big Idea! LA - Male models

23 Photos

Big Idea! LA - Female Models

6 Photos

Big Idea's Makeup, Styling and Hair Artists

33 Photos

Big Idea's Photographers and Editors

38 Photos

Big Idea's Male Models

247 Photos

Big Idea's Female Models

158 Photos

Amazing Lighting

3 Photos

Great Concept

6 Photos

Amazing Look and Capture

5 Photos

Interesting Tint

4 Photos

Interesting Poses

8 Photos

Beautiful Make-Up and Styling

2 Photos

Interesting Composition

14 Photos

Interesting Shots

12 Photos

Big Idea's Favorites

7 Photos
See Less

About Me

AIM: htpablo
Skype: htpablo

My name is Xhantai Pablo, I'm open for any collaboration with experienced MUAs, stylists and models, so let's bring our creative forces together! and create something amazing! If you want to work with me, feel free to contact me. Tag me, so I can remember you. Add me as your friend in Myspace so I will keep you posted about my potential projects. Besides taking pictures, I also do photo retouching. MM: 828348 

Sep 18, 2008
After many many weeks of struggle and recovery, Big Idea portfolio (Atlantis Series Photo shoot and others editorial work) was once thought lost after the master hard drive accidentally got reformatted. 80% got recovered while the other 20% needs to build from scratch. I was silent for a while due to work and fixing my computer and hard drive. I appreciate all the comments from all of you about the Atlantis Series and my work.

Personality Series - Ryan Friend

Michael Churchill

Latest Atlantis Series

Multiplicity Series - Zhai

Thor Knai

Michael Justice

Verified Credits (0)

Worked with Big Idea? Share your experience and become verified!
Add Credits

Credit Notes

Personality Series
Exploring the stereotypes of each Zodiac Signs. Visit