Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Challenges, Contests, and Samples > Share Your Raw Photos for Learning and Portfolio

Retoucher

Dinesh_Covershot

Delhi, Delhi, India

Hey Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well! I've been thinking about how we can create a space that's beneficial for both experienced photographers and retouchers as well as newcomers looking to learn and enhance their skills. So, I came up with an idea!

Let's kickstart a thread where we encourage everyone to share their raw photos, completely free of any rules or conditions. Whether you're a seasoned photographer or someone who's just starting out, your contributions can make a significant difference for others on their journey.

Here's how it'll work:

Share Your Raw Photos: Feel free to upload any raw photos you have. Whether they're landscape shots, portraits, street photography, or anything in between, all types are welcome.

No Rules, No Conditions: There's absolutely no need to worry about specific rules or conditions. Just post your raw photos, and let others work their magic on them.

Give Credit Where It's Due: If you're using someone else's raw photo to practice or enhance your portfolio, be sure to credit the original photographer when you showcase your edited version.

Open for Feedback: If you're a newcomer looking to learn, don't hesitate to ask questions or seek feedback on your edited versions. This community is here to support each other's growth.

Post Anywhere with Credits: Once you've edited a raw photo and are ready to showcase your work, feel free to post it anywhere you like – on social media, your portfolio website, or even here in the thread. Just remember to credit the original photographer.

This thread is all about fostering a supportive environment where everyone can learn and grow. So, whether you're contributing raw photos or working on edits, let's make this a space filled with creativity, collaboration, and encouragement!

I'll kick things off by sharing a few of my own raw photos. Can't wait to see what amazing work everyone comes up with!

Let the editing begin!

Mar 14 24 08:35 am Link

Photographer

mfahim

Slough, England, United Kingdom

Not a bad idea. If needed, I can also dedicate a cloud space, where everyone can upload.

I will upload a few raws soon.

Mar 14 24 02:10 pm Link

Photographer

HassanWasim

Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Lets do it friends,

Apr 18 24 12:33 pm Link