Forums > Newbie Forum > Michael Ceorgoveanu - Model/Actor

Model

Michael Lawrence C

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

My name is Michael Lawrence Ceorgoveanu. I'm a Model and Actor. I grew up in a small town in Northampton, Massachusetts and moved out to the city of Los Angeles, CA in 2008 to pursue my career as a Model and Actor. I'm looking for work and TFP. I love modeling mainly because I am a very creative and artistic person. So I appreciate the art of modeling.

I'm half Romanian and half French. 6'0, 175 lbs, 31" waist, 32" inseam, 40" chest, 16.5" neck, 35" sleeve, 42L jacket, dark brown hair, brown eyes and size 12 shoes.

I have been modeling and acting on and off since 2005. Living in Charlotte, NC from 2005 to 2006, I signed with Z-1 Models. Where I attended the ATS/MJA talent convention, and ended up winning three awards. Monolog presentation, commercial presentation and runway. I also did many promotional modeling jobs through Action Event Pros.

Work I have done: Runway shows, promotional modeling, a calendar for Harley Davidson, I was a romance book cover model for "The Resistance" by Author S.L. Scott, and "Intoxicate" by Author Tessa Teevan. I also did an ad for Polaris Slingshot. As well as a brochure for ICON yachts. I did a GQ UK Magazine spread for Junk Underjeans, and a spread for Divulge Magazine as well.

If you're interested in working together, please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Thank you for your time!

Feb 11 24 01:27 pm Link

Photographer

Thomas Van Dyke

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Impressive book Michael...
You indeed have an iconic Harley Davidson persona...

Wishing you and family all the best on your career journey.

Feb 18 24 10:09 am Link