Forums > General Industry > Best Child Modeling Agency

Photographer

DeanLautermilch

Sebring, Florida, US

I photographed a ten year old female yesterday. Her mother, father, and bother were there. The model did well and at one point I gave my Nikon to the mother who had a good time directing and shooting. The results were very good.

I wanted to know any reputable agencies for those under 16? I see MM goes down to 16 when I did a search.

Jan 15 24 01:32 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

DeanLautermilch wrote:
I wanted to know any reputable agencies for those under 16? I see MM goes down to 16 when I did a search.

You shouldn't see ANYONE under 18 if you do a search.  The minimum age for membership was raised from 16 to 18 about a decade ago.

Jan 15 24 04:10 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

DeanLautermilch wrote:
I photographed a ten year old female yesterday. Her mother, father, and bother were there. The model did well and at one point I gave my Nikon to the mother who had a good time directing and shooting. The results were very good.

Google is your friend,   I did a quick search and found 3 that are highly rated.   At age 10, she is young!  When I had a teenager who was still a minor, but fit the stats of fashion industry modeling, I sent her and her mom to LA to visit the two tops ones .. Elite and Ford ..she got sigend with Elite.   Here you go .. best wishes!

World Of Kids Model & Talent Agency
4.6  (68) · Modeling agency
10+ years in business · Hollywood, FL · (305) 672-5437
Closed ⋅ Opens 9:30 AM Fri
Onsite services
Website

Sprout Kids Agency
5.0  (63) · Modeling agency
5+ years in business · Miami Beach, FL · (561) 408-2641
Closed ⋅ Opens 10 AM

"If you want your child booking jobs Sprout Kids Agency is it."
Website