Forums > Critique > My New Portfolio 🥂

Model

Gerrie Craig

Vancouver, Washington, US

I would be thrilled if you could take a moment to visit my profile and what think. Your feedback and support mean the world to me and will only help me improve further. Plus, I'm always individuals who share my love for creating stunning visual art.

Whether you're a model fellow photographer seeking inspiration, or just someone who appreciates beautiful imagery, I invite you to explore my portfolio and connect Let's discuss ideas, collaborate, and create something amazing together!

Thank you all for your time and support. I can't wait to hear your thoughts and embark on exciting new projects.

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Best regards,
https://www.modelmayhem.com/GerrieVoir

Oct 17 23 05:42 pm Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

Great images, you are gorgeous and pose well, the photographers are doing a great job for you, kudos!!!!

Oct 18 23 02:04 pm Link

Photographer

fotopfw

Kerkrade, Limburg, Netherlands

I like the diversity in you portfolio, no near duplicates, that's very good! Like your poses too, and the different sides of your abilities you show.

Oct 19 23 04:43 am Link

Photographer

Nor-Cal Photography

Walnut Creek, California, US

fotopfw wrote:
I like the diversity in you portfolio, no near duplicates, that's very good! Like your poses too, and the different sides of your abilities you show.

+1

Oct 20 23 10:26 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Ferris

New York, New York, US

The large majority of your port is good. There are one or two photos I would remove but that is mostly due to photography fails rather than your modeling.  I will say that your facial expression is way to similar in most of your photos. I would work on that going forward.  Practice in a mirror.

Dec 05 23 07:37 pm Link

Photographer

G Reese

Marion, Indiana, US

Paul Ferris  wrote:
The large majority of your port is good. There are one or two photos I would remove but that is mostly due to photography fails rather than your modeling.  I will say that your facial expression is way to similar in most of your photos. I would work on that going forward.  Practice in a mirror.

+1

Dec 07 23 05:11 pm Link

Photographer

Dorola

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

You look like a fantastic model. I read all your profile statement and it is interesting to see your history. The one thing I would suggest that you add, early in your profile statement, is your Unique Selling Proposition. What I mean by that is, you should have a statement on what you deliver as a model and how does that makes you superior to your competitors. In essence, when someone hires you, what do they walk away with that is a benefit to their artistry or business.  It is the same thing for photographers, MUA, bodypainters or anyone else.

Dec 18 23 09:24 am Link

Photographer

Gold Rush Studio

Sacramento, California, US

Great port but none of your shots are Mature so I'd recommend removing the "M" on all of them so your port can get better traction. Note that some folks have to use the NSFW features because of work, kids, or etc.

Dec 18 23 04:37 pm Link