Forums > Critique > Photos for you :))

Model

Paisleyroseluvin

Tampa, Florida, US

Review my modeling photos and videos;) hope they help you.
8139958229 overexposed never seen

Aug 01 23 08:31 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

I like this one: you have identified it as "M" but it's not really.
https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/46945209

Aug 01 23 02:18 pm Link

Photographer

BadStyle Photography

Irvine, California, US

Aug 02 23 07:25 pm Link

Photographer

Skylark Photo

Austin, Texas, US

Aug 03 23 07:27 pm Link

Photographer

Lallure Photographic

Taylors, South Carolina, US

Overall, I think you are having a good time, modeling, and that's important. Of all your photos, I like number 2 the best, but notice your left foot is turned, awkwardly. that's partly your lack of skills, and partly your photographer's lack of attention on making everything right in the image. The other one I like is number 18, which has a nice candid look, but isn't sharp, and the lighting was not at all controlled in the image.

I think you need better photographers, and you need to work on your own skills, as well, but otherwise, I see someone working at becoming a model, and not holding themselves back, like so many do. That is good, Try to find some more skilled photographers to work with, It will make a huge difference. Shoot for TFP, if necessary. That's what TFP does.........gets you in the door to work with better photogs.

I would also encourage a small weight loss. Maybe 5 lbs, as the camera adds about that much, do to the nature of optics. Compare your images to my page, and perhaps that will help you to see the issues.

Rick

Sep 07 23 07:44 am Link