Forums > Newbie Forum > New Male Model wanting to say Hi!

Model

Thomas B

St Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Hello Everyone
My name is Thomas and I have started to really try and start a modelling career. With anything new I understand that it takes dedication and commitment to fully understanding the industry and how to prepare oneself to be successful. I am very thankful to have came across a community that can guide me in the right direction and provide me exposure and opportunities to work with great people. I have no experience previously but have had feedback asking if I model or that I should model which is an amazing compliment! I decided why not give it a try and who knows maybe I can change careers and do it full time! I would love to have the opportunity to work with photographers and build a portfolio. Since starting off it would be beneficial to exchange time for print until I am able to have a profile and possible extra funds to pay someone else for their time and service. I do need to stay locally within an hour drive so if anyone ever is in my area or furthest Toronto,ON please message me and I would appreciate anyone’s time and help!

Thank you kindly!

Jun 26 23 06:42 am Link

Photographer

Nor-Cal Photography

Walnut Creek, California, US

Welcome to the mayhem!

smile

Jun 27 23 10:06 pm Link