Forums > Newbie Forum > Picking up the camera again!

Photographer

Redman22

Dallas, Texas, US

Just wanted to stop in and say hello to you all. Last time I was really shooting was while living on Maui and then moved to Oklahoma. Started doing more of a helping role with the Hip-Hop community out here. Then I put it down all together. Well have made some new friends and they are often shooting, so they have kind of popped that piece of inspiration back in my brain that I was needing. So feel free to check out some of my older stuff and hoping to soon have new stuff to post. Hope you all have an amazing day.

Jun 06 23 06:26 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Redman22 wrote:
Just wanted to stop in and say hello to you all. Last time I was really shooting was while living on Maui and then moved to Oklahoma. Started doing more of a helping role with the Hip-Hop community out here. Then I put it down all together. Well have made some new friends and they are often shooting, so they have kind of popped that piece of inspiration back in my brain that I was needing. So feel free to check out some of my older stuff and hoping to soon have new stuff to post. Hope you all have an amazing day.

Welcome back!  I remember you!  The forums are much slower and quieter than 10 years ago, but some of us are still here.

Jun 06 23 07:17 pm Link

Photographer

Redman22

Dallas, Texas, US

Well hey there! I was looking and it seems like it is not poppin like it once was. Hope things have been well out your way.

Jun 07 23 08:49 am Link

Photographer

Gerald Kelly Photograph

Norman, Oklahoma, US

No, not popping..

The Oklahoma events have faded.

Mybe we can change that. 😀

Jul 07 23 05:57 pm Link