Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > WANTED - Makeup and hair for photoshoot

Model

Patricia Prata Miller

Los Angeles, California, US

Hello

I hope you are well.

We are having a TFP photoshoot nearby San diego in Borrego Springs CA. Information below, please let me know if you want to come FOR FEW HOURS, it will be two days even ! You can come any time !

Great opportunity to build your portfolio and network with top photographers MM profiles are below  !

Two days photoshoot  on Saturday April 22, and Sunday the 23rd.  This is a trade shoot (TFP).  Couple of  photographers will be shooting at this unique and exciting location.  Participating  will receive images from each photographer that they shoot with.  You can attend half day, one day or two days, it is up to you.

We will have 4 or more photographers and 3 or more models. So the pictures will be outstanding ! MM profiles are below.

Borrego Springs is home to a desert landscape with giant metal sculptures of dragons, Rhinos, dinosaurs, scorpions, and more!  Much more.  The location is 1500 acres, with 130 giant sculptures to create some great images with.  Shooting will continue into the night on the first day (Saturday), for some amazing long exposures with these larger than life art exhibits.  This location has all the ingredients for a fantastically creative event!  Don't miss this exciting opportunity to be photographed by experienced/skilled photographers in an amazing location!.

I'm a film executive producer and I will keep you in mind for my next feature film as well.

MM PROFILES - 4 or more photographers

Rob Barbery.                                        MM #1634929

Drew Kaizen                                        MM #2983563

Ed Stevenson.                                      MM #113014

Eric James.                                          MM #15258

Jalisco Kawas                                      Instagram ID Jalilneden

MODELS - 5 models

Marisa.                                                MM #3695230

April Diamonds.                                  MM #1155271

Patricia Prata                                      Model Mayhem #: 367028

Please send me an email telling me if you are a fashion designer or wardrobe stylist , make up artists or hair stylist . Also the day and time you want to work. Feel free to call/ text me at 323 646 7731

Thank you !!!
patriciaprata.com

Apr 13 23 02:38 am Link