Forums > Newbie Forum > I should have checked in a few weeks ago...

Model

B-F-G

Stacy, Minnesota, US

Hello everyone!  I've debated for a while whether to create an MM profile since I've worked more as a figure model than photography model (though am open to both).  I finally set one up a few weeks ago but never checked in here.

I'm only somewhat experienced, having posed nude or costumed half a dozen or so times, both by myself and with a female comodel.  I'm hoping for additional experience, but demand for male models is not high, and I don't exactly have a six pack, so...we'll see.

Anyway, I'd appreciate anyone stopping by my page and saying hello, or providing feedback on my portfolio or pretty much anything that comes to mind.  And if you're in the Minneapolis, MN, USA area, I'd love to collaborate!

Portfolio: https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/4732766/viewall

Apr 02 23 06:39 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Welcome to Model Mayhem.
Be sure to stay active in the forums and use the browse feature at the top of the page.

Apr 03 23 05:55 am Link

Photographer

Adventure Photos

Palos Park, Illinois, US

That didnt' last long.   " the user is not here' is message to link.   "Gone in 60 seconds"  isn't just a movie. It's the style of so many models who post up in forum, or start a profile but delete it within 24 hours...yet their forum posts are still here.

Apr 26 23 07:39 pm Link