Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Looking for photographers and models who can coope

Retoucher

sanqiuyinghua

Huaiyin, Jiangsu, China

I am a photographer and retoucher, currently focusing on retouching, in my personal file,
I have been trying different retouching exercises in the past month. Of course, I have not finished all the photos. I just completed most of the most difficult ones, just to show my understanding of retouching.
Recently, I am trying different styles of retouching, high-key, low-key, wedding dress, business portrait, and the general type of ins blogger. If there is an employer who wants to cooperate, maybe you can send two original pictures. I will give it a try and see if it fits. As for the price I think the specifics should be difficulty and demand, ins general category, usually I charge a lower price because of the update frequency. So my situation is basically these
Employers who have cooperation can contact me by private message. Of course, don’t forget to check my recent photo editing exercises on my homepage.

Mar 27 23 04:31 am Link