Forums > Newbie Forum > new model to the site from washington dc!

Model

alexisgervais

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself to see if there were any professional (no nude or lingerie) photographers looking to collaborate in or near Washington D.C. I made this account when I lived in Florida about 6 months ago but only got on it once or twice. I am now in a good spot to further build my portfolio or take on any shoots. I definitely have experience in the field of fashion & promotional modeling as well as any type of artistic shoot.

Ideally, I would love to partner with someone who is also looking to build their portfolio with some fresh digitals and some fashion photography. Please feel free to reach out to me here, or an even better method of contact would be my Instagram @alexisgervais.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to your response!

Alexis Gervais

Dec 31 22 08:04 pm Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Washington, District of Columbia, US

alexisgervais wrote:
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself to see if there were any professional (no nude or lingerie) photographers looking to collaborate in or near Washington D.C. I made this account when I lived in Florida about 6 months ago but only got on it once or twice. I am now in a good spot to further build my portfolio or take on any shoots. I definitely have experience in the field of fashion & promotional modeling as well as any type of artistic shoot.

Ideally, I would love to partner with someone who is also looking to build their portfolio with some fresh digitals and some fashion photography. Please feel free to reach out to me here, or an even better method of contact would be my Instagram @alexisgervais.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to your response!

Alexis Gervais

Welcome Alexis, I've sent you a friend request.

Jan 02 23 02:02 pm Link

Retoucher

Kseniya Retoucher

Barnaul, Altaiski Kray, Russia

Post hidden on Jul 26, 2023 06:26 am
Reason: violates rules

Jul 09 23 06:52 am Link