Forums > Critique > I Need to Hire a Model for a Paid Project...

Photographer

EdBPhotography

Torrance, California, US

Haven't been on here for a while, but I have some time to kill so I figured I'd offer some critiques. 

So, let's imagine I've been hired to shoot a project for a client and they want a good model for it.  Could be whatever particular style of modeling you prefer, and it pays very well.  Your goal is to get noticed by me as I scroll through the model profiles here on MM, using the "Browse" page.  First and foremost, does your Avatar get my attention?  If it does, then I'll take a look at your portfolio and see if you've got what it takes to get this gig.  After that, I'll read your profile to see if I can get a sense of what your personality is like. 

If I'm impressed, then you get the job.  If I'm not, then I'll let you know what factors would make me reluctant to work with you and possibly give you some suggestions on how to improve your portfolio.  My critiques will be blunt and brutally honest, so delicate wilting flowers need not apply.

Who's interested? 

(And before anyone responds with a "You need to use the casting section for that...blah blah blah"; I KNOW.  This is a hypothetical casting.  Read the entire post first and then go play hall monitor somewhere else.)

Dec 05 22 03:43 pm Link

Model

peter vic

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

sure!

Feb 23 23 10:45 am Link