Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > Upgrades and a few new images.

Model

Dea and the Beast

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Tell me what you think?

Oct 17 22 12:24 pm Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

The first thing I would say is choose your absolute favorite 30 images.
Put them at the top, or better yet delete the other 105.
I stopped around 12 or so, it's just a bit overwhelming to consider looking at 135 images, let alone critique them.

I started at the top and maybe the newer ones are down at the bottom? It didn't look like you'd had work done on your tits?
It's an observation, not a judgement call. You are beautiful either way, your choice not mine.

This image is only barely an image of you:https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/36696067. I'd toss it.

Some of the images that look like dirt on the film (I've shot a LOT of film, it does get dirty sometimes)) just don't need the little crusty white thingies. The dirt does work on some of them. Choose and either touch up or toss.

You are an excellent model with a unique look. Cheers!

Mar 18 23 05:32 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Dubois

Narragansett, Rhode Island, US

Shadow Dancer wrote:
The first thing I would say is choose your absolute favorite 30 images.
Put them at the top, or better yet delete the other 105.
I stopped around 12 or so, it's just a bit overwhelming to consider looking at 135 images, let alone critique them.

I started at the top and maybe the newer ones are down at the bottom? It didn't look like you'd had work done on your tits?
It's an observation, not a judgement call. You are beautiful either way, your choice not mine.

This image is only barely an image of you:https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/36696067. I'd toss it.

Some of the images that look like dirt on the film (I've shot a LOT of film, it does get dirty sometimes)) just don't need the little crusty white thingies. The dirt does work on some of them. Choose and either touch up or toss.

You are an excellent model with a unique look. Cheers!

I agree with my colleague on all the points they made, post the very best at the top of the list and perhaps a few really excellent portrait shots.

Apr 15 23 05:55 am Link