Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > please be brutally honest I' always happy to learn

Photographer

Petergreenphotography

Darlington, England, United Kingdom

as stated above i would love some honest critique from some more experienced model photographers.
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/220927/12/63334fc2ed4c7_m.jpg

Sep 27 22 12:53 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

It has a dramatic mood to it -but what is wrong with her arm ?

Sep 27 22 09:54 pm Link

Photographer

Howard Tarragon

New York, New York, US

Photo is sort of muddy. Her arm is tattooed, did you try to blur it out?

Sep 28 22 11:18 am Link

Photographer

A-M-P

Orlando, Florida, US

Get rid of the vignette

Dec 10 22 01:52 am Link

Photographer

Krpphoto

Cape Coral, Florida, US

Yes I think the light around her , or at least her top half , should be brighter. The arms should be further back  as they detract from the overall appearance.

Jan 24 23 12:55 pm Link

Photographer

Midnight Picnic

Los Angeles, California, US

The model is very striking, and I like her pose, with the exception of her body at the very right edge fo the frame (it's an odd angled contortion).  I would crop the photo at around her waist. 

I feel like her jewelry doesn't match.   I like the necklace, but at the very least, I would have had her lose the white bracelet (and maybe all the bracelets).  I also don't really like the lip rings and ear stud, but that may be more personal preference.  I would also burn down or take out completely the line/wrinkles in her shirt, I find them distracting.  And it looks like the strap of her shirt might be twisted closer to her arm; that's an easy thing to miss on set, but something you should keep an eye out for in the future.

Mar 02 23 02:42 pm Link